L'Oréal Marketing Interview Questions

3.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milan (Italy)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2013.

The hiring process was stimulating and interesting. The process was divided into 3 steps. 2 group assessments, a personal interview and an online maths test.
The first group assessment was about creativity, the second was a role play where candidates took part as various division of the company to decide upon an annual budget. The second assessment mostly focuses on team playing and time management.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an innovation that happened in the cosmetic industry in the past six months and why is it meaningful.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Marketing Interview

After sent the cv, got telephone interview, about 5 minutes. Questions related to motivation.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2011.

Joined a competition. Had presentation. They will observe the candidates by mingle around with them. They are looking for great outstanding personality, fun and innovative people.

Marketer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal in June 2010.

they say my major not very sute for that place

not sute for my develop

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in July 2010.

First interview was with the HR personnel to get to know a bit about your background, experiences, and qualifications.

Second Interview was with a Product Manager and also Director to determine your relative fit for the position. Director wants to know about your experiences and what you can bring to the company. Also, they are looking for highly creative individuals to join their team. Product Manager looks at your abilities to think on the spot. They give you graphs and tables to look at and evaluate your on the spot analytical abilities.

The people are L'Oreal are pretty nice, but it seems that the team here in Hong Kong is relatively small and there are few opportunities for promotion to senior level management.

Interview Questions
    • What point-of-sale promotion did you notice recently?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in January 2008.

Although I was headhuntet for a position (rare for a company that normaly hires from own ranks) I had to go through 5 interviews and to personally tests.

First interview was a classic, tell us about you, strenghts and weaknesses, why did you change jobs...etc.
    Second one, the game was stepped up and so forth until fifth interview.
    By the time I was through, I had justified in depth knowledge of P&L accounts analysis, defending an imaginary marketing plan with a +25% spending vs today, shown my knowledge of the market in cross-check questions. Real tough panel discussion in the end.

Interview Questions
    • Please make a thorough walk through on the board of how you would deal with a major drop in turnover - but you have to stay committed to delivering the same buttom line. Please be explicit in your decisions on cutting in the adv. budget.   Answer Question
    fair and hard. Be prepared - into even the smallest detail. Be sure to justify why you ask for something.

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!