L'Oréal Marketing Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.3

Marketing Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L'Oréal in March 2012.

Interview

It was a on campus recruitment. L'Oreal France is very organized on campus recruitment and well arranged interviewers for all different job functions. They were efficient and well perceived by job seekers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is "Marketing" in a few words.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Marketing Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in September 2011.

Interview

The 1st round is an interview with HR Department. She asked some questions about my background, courses, extra activities, personalities, working viewpoints,... The 2nd and 3 round, I met brand managers, they looked young and stylish. One of them gave me a mini-case to solve and another ask me a lot about my personalities.

Interview Questions

• A mini-case: launching a new brand, what will you do to prepare for the event introducing that brand?   Answer Question
    • How do you define beauty?   Answer Question

Marketing Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at L'Oréal (City of London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

1st Interview - with recruiter, competency-based & to seek your aspirations. The typical stuff (why L'Oreal, why Marketing, etc). This is time to speak your mind & put your point of view across. Marketers are especially encouraged to be vocal & have a point of view. Assessment Day: 1) HR interview - a more senior recruiter/HR person to explore your motivations/passion further 2) Presentation (1 to 1) - given 30 mins to brainstorm a new idea (e.g. - a new product), then present it to a Marketing/Brand manager! You're given some posters & pens for this. 3) Group Exercise - put in room with 4 other candidates, given a topic to discuss & slug it out! Final Interview: Very senior marketing person - just to proof-check that you're not stupid and know what you're getting yourself into. Time to make this person love you. It helps if you can make them talk a lot about themselves, haha! :-)

Interview Questions

• (3 random products put in front of you) Tell me what you think of these products. Good. Now tell me what you'd change about them.   1 Answer