L'Oréal

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in June 2009.

Interview Details – Had initially interviewed for this position when it was not a full time but a freelance position at the company. Was not ready to make that leap at the time. When it was reposted as a full time option I called my HR contact and said I was interested. Was called in to meet with direct supervisor and then her boss. Very positive and fun interview process. Really enjoyed everyone. People were VERY upfront about the culture and its challenges. But for the right person it is a stellar opportunity

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your position in a recession?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Still in the phase

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at L'Oréal in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied via the university, had a phone interview with HR, and had several 1:1 interviews with senior managers. Was asked several questions about my opinion re. the products, so be informed about their brands and marketing efforts. It will also help to fully understand why you want to apply to a beauty company.

Interview Question – What is beauty to you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees and interview candidates.