L'Oréal

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at L'Oréal.

I received a call from HR about my resume. I applied for another position but they thought I was a fit for a position they had available. HR explained the position and asked me a few questions about my degrees, experience, etc. Not in much detail.

Offered to schedule a phone interview for the next day for about 30 mins. Again I was asked about my experience, education, why I wanted to leave my current position, why am I interested in the position, etc.

From there scheduled a panel interview for the next week. It consisted of 3 parts: Presentation about myself (resume and a project that I completed at work/ school), a panel interview and then a case study (about on the job work which is done by someone in the dept you would be working in).

Tips:
Arrive about 25 mins early
ASK QUESTIONS! Make sure to take notes while they are answering your questions
Be confident

Interview Questions
  • What do I consider a failure? What has been the most difficult person to work with and how did I handle it?   Answer Question
Happy with what they offered, didn't negotiate.