L'Oréal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Officer Interview

Production Officer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L'Oréal in August 2008.

Interview Details – during on campus placements, a GD was conducted for shortlisting. After this, a group/panel interview was conducted and finally the personal interview. All the interviews were conducted in a very friendly manner. Questions comprised of both HR and technical questions. the interviewers made me feel relaxed and i was able to convince them with my answers.

Interview Question – how do you make friends?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. I accepted teh salary offer that they made.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

L'Oréal Videos

L'Oréal – Why Work for Us?

At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal Production Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees and interview candidates.