L'Oréal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in October 2008.

Interview Details – It can go either very very quick or very slow. In my case it was extremely quick. There are about 3 interviews on average if you are hired mid level: HR, in-line manager and general manager. Interviews are in a firendly conversational manner. A lot of time is spend to test your affinity with beauty products, your creativity and your eye for beautiful things.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a product or an acitivity that really wowed you In the last year as a marketeer   Answer Question
  • Tell me about an ad which really impressed your in the last year   Answer Question
  • Showing a product: tell me what this products USP, what does it stand for, decribe colours, aethetics impression, fragrance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have pushed on salary and they moved

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal in January 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application, and received an invitation to a telephone interview with HR to discuss my CV. As I presumed this would just be based on previous work history, I didn't really prepare any answers based on specific L'Oreal brands, as I presumed that this would be covered if I progressed to a later interview (i.e. by a Marketing/Brand interviewer, not HR), but was asked Marketing specific questions, so I would definitely recommend to properly prepare as if you were expecting a full interview - really get to know the L'Oreal brands!

Interview Questions

• What are your favourite L'Oreal products?   Answer Question
  • What were your biggest achievements in your current and previous roles?   Answer Question
  • If you were the brand manager for (specific L'Oreal brand), where would you take that brand?   View Answer

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!