L'Oréal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal in October 2008.

Interview Details – It can go either very very quick or very slow. In my case it was extremely quick. There are about 3 interviews on average if you are hired mid level: HR, in-line manager and general manager. Interviews are in a firendly conversational manner. A lot of time is spend to test your affinity with beauty products, your creativity and your eye for beautiful things.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a product or an acitivity that really wowed you In the last year as a marketeer   Answer Question
  • Tell me about an ad which really impressed your in the last year   Answer Question
  • Showing a product: tell me what this products USP, what does it stand for, decribe colours, aethetics impression, fragrance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have pushed on salary and they moved

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal in January 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application, and received an invitation to a telephone interview with HR to discuss my CV. As I presumed this would just be based on previous work history, I didn't really prepare any answers based on specific L'Oreal brands, as I presumed that this would be covered if I progressed to a later interview (i.e. by a Marketing/Brand interviewer, not HR), but was asked Marketing specific questions, so I would definitely recommend to properly prepare as if you were expecting a full interview - really get to know the L'Oreal brands!

Interview Questions

• What are your favourite L'Oreal products?   Answer Question
  • What were your biggest achievements in your current and previous roles?   Answer Question
  • If you were the brand manager for (specific L'Oreal brand), where would you take that brand?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

Worked for L'Oréal? Contribute to the Community!

L'Oréal Videos

L'Oréal – Why Work for Us?

At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal Senior Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal employees and interview candidates.