L'Oréal Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Senior Product Manager Interview

Interview

Process was swift with clear communication throughout. The interviews were fair and held with key stakeholders from the team. Continued communication followed after job offer and lead up to beginning with the company.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest career achievement to date   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR were open to questions regarding the offer and start dates. There was also a clear induction and handover discussed to ensure you had all relearn information before beginning in the company

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

I submitted an online application, and received an invitation to a telephone interview with HR to discuss my CV. As I presumed this would just be based on previous work history, I didn't really prepare any answers based on specific L'Oreal brands, as I presumed that this would be covered if I progressed to a later interview (i.e. by a Marketing/Brand interviewer, not HR), but was asked Marketing specific questions, so I would definitely recommend to properly prepare as if you were expecting a full interview - really get to know the L'Oreal brands!

Interview Questions

• What are your favourite L'Oreal products?   Answer Question
    • What were your biggest achievements in your current and previous roles?   Answer Question
    • If you were the brand manager for (specific L'Oreal brand), where would you take that brand?   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal (London, England (UK)) in October 2008.

Interview

It can go either very very quick or very slow. In my case it was extremely quick. There are about 3 interviews on average if you are hired mid level: HR, in-line manager and general manager. Interviews are in a firendly conversational manner. A lot of time is spend to test your affinity with beauty products, your creativity and your eye for beautiful things.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a product or an acitivity that really wowed you In the last year as a marketeer   Answer Question
    • Tell me about an ad which really impressed your in the last year   Answer Question
    • Showing a product: tell me what this products USP, what does it stand for, decribe colours, aethetics impression, fragrance   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have pushed on salary and they moved