L'Oréal USA

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in April 2010.

Interview Details – They contacted me and asked me if I wanted to interview, after the phone interview they never got back in touch with me. Asked mostly behavioral type questions. It was more difficult than I had hoped because I wasn't really ever sure for what position I was interviewing for. On the whole not the best interview experience.

Interview Question – Tell us about a leadership role in an organization?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to phone interview at 10 pm on a Friday Night which was slightly strange. But the phone interview lasted 15 minutes and I was just asked 2 behavioral questions- a problem that I dealt with, and a team work example. And there was some time for me to ask her questions. I did not go through with the second interview because I already received another job offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you solved a problem.   Answer Question

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!