L'Oréal USA Engineering Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L'Oréal USA in October 2010.

Interview

I was asked to phone interview at 10 pm on a Friday Night which was slightly strange. But the phone interview lasted 15 minutes and I was just asked 2 behavioral questions- a problem that I dealt with, and a team work example. And there was some time for me to ask her questions. I did not go through with the second interview because I already received another job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal USA

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L'Oréal USA in April 2010.

Interview

They contacted me and asked me if I wanted to interview, after the phone interview they never got back in touch with me. Asked mostly behavioral type questions. It was more difficult than I had hoped because I wasn't really ever sure for what position I was interviewing for. On the whole not the best interview experience.

Interview Questions