L'Oréal USA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview and it took place the next day. The interview lasted about 30 minutes with two people conducting the interview. They asked a range of questions most of them marketing based. The interviewers were extremely nice and warm and they stressed how someone could grow within the company. Eventually they felt i would be more suited for product development.

Interview Questions

• What product would you develop that isn't on the market?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview

Applied online for A Taste of L'Oreal, then met with recruitment team for a question answer session. I was then called for a phone screen. A week later I was invited to A Taste of L'Oreal.

Interview Questions

• What are the current trends and how does your daily regiment follow that trend?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA in December 2012.

Interview

HR contact me for a phone interview regarding a new position in marketing . We both agreed on a date and time. The day of the interview i received a from a nice person asking to reschedule. I agreed and block out the new date/time on my calendar. Day of the rescheduled phone interview- NO word from this HR person. I attempted to contact this person, assuming another meeting may have cause the delay. No response-no communication. Four weeks later i received an automatic email informing this position was no longer available. Not very organized...not very nice.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

had super weekend with various events (taste of l'oreal) including a group presentation on one of the brands and networking time; final stage was a 2:1 behavioural interview a lot of it had to do with fit and ability to understand the l'oreal business model and the business models of their various brands

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview

I talked to them at my school's career fair, after which they invited me to an interview. There were two half-hour interviews in different rooms. I was asked about my resume and behavioral questions about my leadership style, etc. Although my second interview went fine, the first interviewers were rather rude and I felt I was treated poorly.

Interview Questions

• What would you need in a new city to make you feel comfortable?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview

There were two rounds. One took place on campus the second at the site. There was also a presentation of a time where I handled a logistics problem.

Interview Questions

• 30 minutes to solve a logistics case study on two excel spreadsheet documents.   Answer Question

CMP Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

First contact was with a recruiter. Very simple basic questions then tell you what to focus on in next interview. Next was a half hour inter view with the director. The third interview consisted of a 20 minute power point presentation, board interview, and case study.

Interview Questions

• Had never done a case study for an interview wasn't sure what to expect.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I had two interviews with two different women who both seemed very nice. I thought the interview went pretty well and waited about a week to send a follow up email. They never answered my email and never called to let me know that I didn't get the job. Very unprofessional. I would expect better from such a successful company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Brunswick Terrace, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA (South Brunswick Terrace, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was a 10-15 minute presentation on previous achievements, academic and/or work related. Afterward, there was a panel of about 4 members who asked behavioral questions. The questions were not too hard, mainly asking about my previous work experience. One of the panel members were very interested in one of my previous internships and asked very specific details based on the results of my project there. So be sure to know your resume and remember key facts from the past.

Marketing Interview

Interview

The process was not stressful at all and asked questions that established your knowledge of marketing while also being geared towards finding out if you are the right fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• In the first round, none of the questions were especially difficult. They ask what motivates you? So just be sure to be very genuine.   Answer Question