L'Oréal USA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – Detailed phone interview. Attended "Super Day." Met with 1 HR and 3 senior management (directors and above). Around 18 candidates attended. Somewhat "French" focused and valued the background. Attitude and culture of company apparent through interview process. Freebies were received.
Questions they asked: 1) If you were to invent/create a new product, what would you make? 2) Why makes you valuable to this company? Other industry related questions.

Interview Question – If you were to invent a new product, what would you make?   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview Details – I talked to them at my school's career fair, after which they invited me to an interview. There were two half-hour interviews in different rooms. I was asked about my resume and behavioral questions about my leadership style, etc. Although my second interview went fine, the first interviewers were rather rude and I felt I was treated poorly.

Interview Question – What would you need in a new city to make you feel comfortable?   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in September 2011.

Interview Details – L'Oréal came to the career fair at my university. They were looking for candidates for the Management Development Program (MDP). They were primarily looking for Industrial and Operation Engineers for this program. The interview was a typical behavioral interview. The interviewer really emphasized that l'Oréal has a very dynamic, fast moving workplace.

Some questions included:
Why cosmetics?
What's one cosmetic product that you cannot live without?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal USA

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!

L'Oréal USA Videos

L'Oréal USA – Why Work for Us?

At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal USA Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal USA employees and interview candidates.