L'Oréal USA Management Trainee Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L'Oréal USA (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Detailed phone interview. Attended "Super Day." Met with 1 HR and 3 senior management (directors and above). Around 18 candidates attended. Somewhat "French" focused and valued the background. Attitude and culture of company apparent through interview process. Freebies were received. Questions they asked: 1) If you were to invent/create a new product, what would you make? 2) Why makes you valuable to this company? Other industry related questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to invent a new product, what would you make?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal USA

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview

I talked to them at my school's career fair, after which they invited me to an interview. There were two half-hour interviews in different rooms. I was asked about my resume and behavioral questions about my leadership style, etc. Although my second interview went fine, the first interviewers were rather rude and I felt I was treated poorly.

Interview Questions

• What would you need in a new city to make you feel comfortable?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L'Oréal USA in September 2011.

Interview

L'Oréal came to the career fair at my university. They were looking for candidates for the Management Development Program (MDP). They were primarily looking for Industrial and Operation Engineers for this program. The interview was a typical behavioral interview. The interviewer really emphasized that l'Oréal has a very dynamic, fast moving workplace. Some questions included: Why cosmetics? What's one cosmetic product that you cannot live without? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?