L'Oréal USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Monmouth Junction, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in November 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was too lengthy. I returned several times and got sent to a variety of locations & it was difficult to manage while working another job.

Interview Question – Tell me of your greatest failure, what was it and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was fairly inflexible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was being promoted from an Artist to Management in another luxury retail store.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself 5 years from know?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal USA

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!

L'Oréal USA Videos

L'Oréal USA – Why Work for Us?

At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L'Oréal USA Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L'Oréal USA employees and interview candidates.