Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal USA
- Intern (12)
- Marketing (9)
- Marketing Intern (8)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Taste of Finance 2014 (4)
- Management Trainee (3)
- Manager (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Scientist (2)
- Technical Packaging Engineer (2)
- Planner (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Internship (2)
- Manufacturing (2)
- Finance (2)
- Senior CHEMIST (2)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Entry Level (1)
- Territory Manager (1)
- PR (1)
- Processor (1)
- Production Engineer (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
- Beauty Advisor (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Management Development Program (1)
Very informal, had two conversations and received an offer very quickly. Process was very disorganized. Was told the process was over when in reality there was much more to be done. Never knew what to expect.
- Just a casual conversation. No hard questions, a couple "tell me about a time", but jotting hard. Mostly talking through work history. Answer Question
Had to negotiate with someone who didn't have any power. Then she went to superior for approval and superior surprised everyone. We're open to my requests, superior offered more than I asked for which was nice.
Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal USA
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA (Monmouth Junction, NJ) in November 2009.
The hiring process was too lengthy. I returned several times and got sent to a variety of locations & it was difficult to manage while working another job.
- Tell me of your greatest failure, what was it and what did you learn from it? Answer Question
The negotiation was fairly inflexible.
Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal USA in May 2010.
I was being promoted from an Artist to Management in another luxury retail store.
- How do you see yourself 5 years from know? 1 Answer