L'Oréal USA

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview Details – applied online through their website and got an email 3 weeks later scheduling a phone interview.

Interview Question – The woman asked me to go through my resume, to tell her what I thought was a trend in the beauty industry, how I would market lip stainer, and questions regarding excel proficiency.   Answer Question

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at L'Oréal USA.

Interview Details – Very friendly HR department. The process was very detailed and involved questions relating to the business and my past experiences. Very open and honest HR department giving full disclosure on the company the department you are interviewing for etc. I think they want to make sure you are a great fit for the companies culture.

Interview Question – Relating a previous initiative to the business and the challenges on the project.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received another offer

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Everyone I communicated with was extremely friendly. They really take pride in their talent management and want to hire the best of the best. I attended the taste of L'Oreal weekend which consisted of a case workshop in groups and a 2:1 interview. The Case was all day and was structured around team work.

Interview Question – Tell me the strengths and weaknesses in this advertisement.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process took 3 months and 6 trips into HQ to interview

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!