L'Oréal USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rotational Program Interview

Rotational Program
Clark, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at L'Oréal USA in October 2012.

Interview Details – Met at a career fair and was called a week later for an on-campus interview. On-campus interview was very basic, HR type questions. Two days later got an email providing information for an on-site interview, but details were not finalized until the night before I was supposed to leave, which I found pretty unprofessional. The on-site interview consisted of a presentation, panel interview, and group case study - all of this was pretty standard and not difficult. Was told I would receive a decision regarding an offer the following week; it has been 6 months and I still have not heard back (even after sending 2 follow up emails).

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!