L'Oréal USA

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

Interviewed at L'Oréal USA

Interview Details – Talent acquisition manager called me with news of the position and we had a brief phone conversation about the position, my background, and my interest in Loreal. She asked me questions about my resume/experience and situation-based questions.
Got an email a week later for an on site interview with the hiring manager and scheduled to go in and interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three people and they asked me questions about my resume, experience, why I was interested in the position, etc.

Interview Question – The questions were all fairly simple as they were mostly about my resume and past experiences   View Answer

Interviewed at L'Oréal USA

Interview Details – Attended the Taste of L'oreal program during Jan, which lasted a few days. Assigned to a group to compete in final project. Interview on the last day.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty expected.   Answer Question

Interviewed at L'Oréal USA

Interview Details – Came for campus recruitment. After attending their presentation, they will set you up for a ~20 minute long one on one interview for the next day. Pretty standard questions. Only one interview. They stress that you will hear a response regardless of their decision (though may not be for months and months...)

Interview Question – In this overly saturated beauty market, what do you think is a stand out product?   Answer Question

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!