3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Talent acquisition manager called me with news of the position and we had a brief phone conversation about the position, my background, and my interest in Loreal. She asked me questions about my resume/experience and situation-based questions.
Got an email a week later for an on site interview with the hiring manager and scheduled to go in and interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three people and they asked me questions about my resume, experience, why I was interested in the position, etc.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were all fairly simple as they were mostly about my resume and past experiences   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal USA

Summer Intern Interview

Attended the Taste of L'oreal program during Jan, which lasted a few days. Assigned to a group to compete in final project. Interview on the last day.

Summer Intern Interview

Came for campus recruitment. After attending their presentation, they will set you up for a ~20 minute long one on one interview for the next day. Pretty standard questions. Only one interview. They stress that you will hear a response regardless of their decision (though may not be for months and months...)

Interview Questions
    • In this overly saturated beauty market, what do you think is a stand out product?   Answer Question

Worked for L'Oréal USA? Contribute to the Community!