L&T

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at L&T

Interview Details – Campus interview - one round - full board interview that includes some of very senior people and HR - technical and behavior questions

The panel interviewers had a variety of questions on experience and qualifications - they were very co-operative too

Follow up was drug test and medical test at L&T facility. Best part is the initial training - this lets you travel across the country and a very enjoyable one

Interview Question – Business case   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T in December 2011.

Interview Details – Written test to know technical skills & HR interviews.

Interview Question – Be prepared with technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was campus interview & they offered same package for all fresher candidates.

Very Easy Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at L&T in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a panel of 3 L&T seniors and 2 Indian Institute of Technology-Madras professors.
It was a mixture of technical and managerial test.
The interview was very reasonable for the job title.
Anyone with 70% aggregate in graduation and good communication skills can clear it comfortably.

Interview Question – Nothing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no option to negotiate at the PGET entry level

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through Naukri .com for L&T, As usual i did applied for 20 jobs daily related to all civil engineering. then i got a detailed form to fill it up after few weeks i got a late response call from L&T, they ask me to come down to Chennai for interview. They scrutinize my technical knowledge, some how i managed their attack. First time the result turns positive in last 2years. that too in dream company for many of civil engineers. I thought of L&T might have systematic work culture, empower and good ethics, once i joined i came to that my perspective is true.

Negotiation Details – Frankly speaking i didn't negotiate for my offer and they haven't that choice also. they informed the package and ask me to either accept or ___.

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T

Worked for L&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L&T Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by L&T employees and interview candidates.