L&T Finance Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Finance

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Finance in December 2013.

It was a two fold process.
    First GD, where they gave us a Case Study previous day and asked us to disucss for almost 45 minutes.
    Second was final PI round.
    Basic HR questions and questions similar to your profile.

Assistant Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Finance in February 2012.

They mainly grill you about your personality traits and domain expertise. You have to know your core subjects well. I was asked detailed questions related to various Training and Employee Engagement Models and Employment Laws.

I was also given situations and was asked for responses as to how I would have reacted. There were some occasional outbursts of humor.

Although they do grill you on technical, they still have a very nice way to make you feel comfortable.

My panel had 5 people and 4 of them were conducting the interview while 1 was taking notes.

Interview Questions
    • 3 things that urgently needs to be undertaken in West Bengal to facilitate its development (since I hail from Kolkata)   Answer Question
    • You are the HR Manager and a couple of your Bengali subordinates have come to you to get their leaves sanctioned for Durga Puja. You know that there's a lot of rush in terms of business and sanctioning leaves at such a time might affect the business. What would you do? If you end up not sanctioning their leaves, how would you compensate them for the same?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at L&T Finance in March 2011.

their was an walking interview going on in a company, so i went for the interview, and the interview was aal abt communication skill, and presentation...

experience

Worked for L&T Finance? Contribute to the Community!