L&T IES

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mysore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at L&T IES in March 2010.

Interview Details – Technical round and one HR round

Interview Question – Will ask about your domain, especially about the technology you are using in of you current companies project   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In HR round if they ask about your expectation don,t say as per company standard, because this company's standard is very poor. Tell the figure which you want.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T IES in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1.initial Written test having mostly quantative apttitude,LR and some technical question related to your streme
2.Technical interview difficulty:moderate
3.Hr Interview difficulty:east
4. medical Test

Interview Question – some technical questions relaed to your college project will be asked   View Answer

Interviewed at L&T IES

Interview Details – Standard process

Interview Question – On hardware and PCBs   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T IES.

Interview Details – As a fresher you have to join as an GET.
Criteria 65% career with no back in career
Different Rounds of selection are:
1)Written:Aptitude,Visual Aptitude, Programming, Mechanics test
2)Electronics & MPMC test
3)English essay
4)GD
5)Technical Interview
6)HR / PI

Interview Question – You have done well in all rounds and have a brilliant career , But I want to reject you ! Tell me reason so that I can reject you !!!   View Answers (2)

Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T IES in June 2010.

Interview Details – hiring process went through a technical written, essay writing, group discussion and technical and HR interview.

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T IES in February 2011.

Interview Details – only One technical Round
NO HR round also

Interview Question – How to declare a function pointer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Directly the offer was sent through mail, there was no discussion.

Worked for L&T IES? Contribute to the Community!