L&T Infotech

Updated Nov 3, 2014

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2012.

It was off campus drive.It consisted of aptitude test, group discussion,technical interview & personal interview. On the first day i cleared first two stages , it was too time consuming.We were made to wait for 4-5 hours after for group discussions.On second day too we were gain made to wait for 5-6 hours for technical.
I m from Bsc-IT background so my interviewer mostly asked me about project details like why i chose that topic & how i did it , what my project achieved, what changes you would like to do & etc. I answered them all.I was hoping to get selected but i wasn't.

Interview Questions
  • Which location would you like to choose if you are given option between Mumbai & Delhi if Delhi job gives you more salary and lesser knowledge than Mumbai but Mumbai job has less salary?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2012.

Hiring pattern is difficult....apptitude thn technical interview followed by GD and atlast with HR interview....

Interview Questions
    • War on my personal words...I said we are just waiting to give the interview since morning from 9 a.m. and it was past 4 during the technical round....the interviewwer asked if u r tired noww how will u survive in 8am to 8 pm training and work....I was like wat the hell i did said....Then i confidently answered its not about time...we are just sittting from the morning...I said I had worked 8 to 8 previously during fest in my college...here we r just sitting and doing nothing so being tired of having bored...he smiled and fire the next techncal questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

The recruiter will conduct entrance test with minimum passing criteria of 60 to 70%. You should also have 60% score in all your previous semesters in Graduation.
    This test will be followed by Group discussion, Technical interview and HR interview.

I joined as a fresher, no negotiation phase. They will provide the appointment letter with the salary structure.