L&T Infotech

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Trainee Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring pattern is difficult....apptitude thn technical interview followed by GD and atlast with HR interview....

Interview Question – War on my personal words...I said we are just waiting to give the interview since morning from 9 a.m. and it was past 4 during the technical round....the interviewwer asked if u r tired noww how will u survive in 8am to 8 pm training and work....I was like wat the hell i did said....Then i confidently answered its not about time...we are just sittting from the morning...I said I had worked 8 to 8 previously during fest in my college...here we r just sitting and doing nothing so being tired of having bored...he smiled and fire the next techncal questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Software Trainee Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was off campus drive.It consisted of aptitude test, group discussion,technical interview & personal interview. On the first day i cleared first two stages , it was too time consuming.We were made to wait for 4-5 hours after for group discussions.On second day too we were gain made to wait for 5-6 hours for technical.
I m from Bsc-IT background so my interviewer mostly asked me about project details like why i chose that topic & how i did it , what my project achieved, what changes you would like to do & etc. I answered them all.I was hoping to get selected but i wasn't.

Interview Question – Which location would you like to choose if you are given option between Mumbai & Delhi if Delhi job gives you more salary and lesser knowledge than Mumbai but Mumbai job has less salary?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Infotech

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L&T Infotech Associate Software Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L&T Infotech employees and interview candidates.