L&T Infotech

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2011.

Interview Details – basic technical question they asked.like Amplifier,Oscillator and one question on aptitude.they also asked c language question.

Interview Questions

• Can you make swapping value of two number program using only two variable.( without using temp variable.)   View Answer
  • can you explain the differentiators ckt.   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2010.

Interview Details – HR,Technical then managerial Round

Interview Question – can you create graph using c   View Answer

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2011.

Interview Details – it was a campus drive..4 colleges took part in it..it was held in bharti vidyapeet which happens to be my college.first round was the aptitude round..3 sections quants,verbal,logical 30 question each and sectional cut off..duration 1 and half hour..cut off was not mentioned and yes no negative marking...after aptitude there was GD..10-12 people at a time..topic was given and only 1 min to think about it and GD lasted for only 3-4 mins...on an average only 3-4 got selected from each group..next technical interview..technical round was really good 33 made it to technical round and only 15 were selected( but the round was easy..they hardly asked technical stuffs in detail mainly they look for basics...after the results for tech round was declared we had surprisingly an essay writing round..unexpected !
no elimination after essay we had to carry our essay to HR round...HR round lasted for only 2 mins...very formal round...after HR the result were declared after 2 days and i got selected :)

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2011.

Interview Details – 1.Aptitude(90 mins)
2.GD(12 each for 5 mins)
3.PI(Technical & HR for 15 mins)

Total candidates =122
After 1st round =72
After 2nd round =28
Finally Selected =12

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as it's an offer from campus.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2009.

Interview Details – Initial IQ test followed by Jam round. Then technical and 1:1 HR. The interview was very easy but aint got selected as they reached the target I guess.

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Infotech

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L&T Infotech Engineering interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by L&T Infotech employees and interview candidates.