L&T Infotech

Updated Dec 19, 2014

3.1

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2014.

There can be five rounds of interview depends on the time.
1st round - Aptitude - Contains both Maths and Verbal (Most Important)
2nd round - Group Discussion
3rd round - Essay Writing (Your essay will be evaluated in HR round)
4th round - Technical (They will check your technical skills)
5th round - HR

Interview Questions
  • I am always afraid of Group discussion. Usually all IT companies do not take GD round. But L & T infotech takes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

1 aptitude 2 gd 3 technical 4 hr
    clear all rounds to go to next round
    Easy test
    Easy gd
    average interview
    analytical, behavioral, brain teaser, business case, technical, algorithm, analytical, behavioral, brain teaser, business case, technical, algorithm

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

1. Online Aptitude Test - 60 questions 60 minutes. Sections- Quantitative, Reasoning and English. Sectional cut-off was there.
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Paragraph Writing - 10 minutes. Use simple and basic English. Not an elimination process
    4. Technical/HR interview - Based on the area of interest.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the reason for less aggregate percentage in B.Tech despite having above 90 in 10th and 12th.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2014.

Aptitude which includes quantitative mathematics,mathematical logic and verbal test(20 questions each),minimum of 12 questions should be correct in each section to clear the aptitude test,group discussion,paragraph writing,technical and hr interview.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask about the projects you have undertaken during college.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

The hiring process consisted of five rounds:
    -Aptitude test consisting of three sections (Quantitative, Logical and Verbal), each having 20 questions. Total time was 60 minutes.
    -Group Discussion
    -Paragraph Writing (Non-elimination round)
    -Technical Interview
    -HR Interview

The aptitude test was rather easy and could be cleared easily. The only thing to keep in mind is the sectional cut-off and the time limitation. As the number of shortlisted students was large and time was short, the Technical and HR interview were merged together.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

The recruitment process was off-campus so students from multiple colleges participated. I got a call from my TPO only in the morning of the day on which the written test was scheduled and so I appeared for the written test in the last slot available.

Anyways the first round was a one hour written exam comprising of 60 questions. There were 3 sections in total covering Quants, Reasoning and English. The level was fairly easy and anybody could get through with 3-6 days of practice.

Second round was Group Discussion. Groups of 15 students each were formed. The topics given in the GD are contemporary so you need not worry much. Just make sure that you don't speak too much; give others a chance too. And also don't end up sitting all quiet during the process. Be moderate in quantity of speaking and focus on the quality and you'll get through this round with ease. The personnel taking the GD of our group was quite impressed from the overall performance of my group and so she selected 12 out of 15 candidates from my group. (including me... :D)

The third round was a Paragraph Writing round and this was a non- elimination round and the topic given was fairly easy again. The paragraph you write is only meant for a later evaluation during the HR interview so as to get a sneak into your thought process and your writing skills, of course.

The fourth round was Technical Interview and they asked questions mostly from the information you filled in the 5 page form they gave. The questions were from the subjects that I had mentioned in my resume, my training and project. The questions are just basics of what you mention in your resume and their form. Just fill in whatever you think you can answer if asked about and you'll end up doing fine. If you've done any kind of certifications then stress on them during the interview. Many people didn't get through this round though.

The final round was the HR interview and was the easiest of all rounds. It was more of a document verification than interview and I got to admit that the HR manager turned out to be a really cool person.. You just need to have a conversation with the interviewer and show that you are good at communication skills. They'll ask you questions like - are you willing to relocate wherever we send you and all questions of this sort. And at the end they'll tell you to ask a question from them and this is almost certain in every interview. Go prepared with a good question to ask them as your question portrays the level of enthusiasm you have your willingness to work with them.

Interview Questions
    You have no option of negotiating at all as a fresher.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2014.

3 rounds over 2 days
    day 1 : aptitude and group discussion
    gd for 10 mins on a general topic
    not hard if you know the topic
    just be confident and go through the whole process
    mention points that are relevant
    day 2 : technical and hr interview

quite manageable. they will ask regarding what u have studied as per your branch

Interview Questions
    • nothing much difficult if u are clear regarding basics   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

There was mcqs test of 60min duration containg 60qs. 20 in each section of quant,verbal and reasoning. After clearing that there was a gd round. And after that there were Tech interview and HR interview. Tech was quite easy since I belonged to EC background and I think if one is good in c/c++ then he can get past it no matter what stream he/she belongs to. HR was surprising for me as she was just not interested in any thing regarding my career and even after so many flaws if the form that I filled and even I had forgotten to take my pen which I borrowed from her I was able to clear the interview. And yes I created 3-4 mistakes in tech interview too. So my advice would be to stay calm and confident in all conditions.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't found anything as such to be unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)

It was a 6 stage process. 1. Document Verification, 2. Written Test (Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Parts) 3. Group Discussion, 4. Paragraph Writing, 5. Technical Interview and 6. HR interview. It has moderate difficult at each stage from 2 nd step

Interview Questions
    • You need to remove your ear rings(I have them from childhood as a tradition) otherwise you will not get job. are you ready for this?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

first there was Written test in which maximum students were eliminated
    ,then GD, in a group of 14 minimum 7 were selected at least.
    Paragraph writing was not basically an elimination round.But don't make spelling mistakes and don't write in shortcuts,If they find out any shortcuts you may be eliminated , spelling mistake may be avoidable.
    Technical PI,
    HR was basically your document verification.
    in technical pi they will mainly ask from java and what you have mentioned in your resume. And also prepare db thoroughly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as they have fixed salary.