L&T Infotech

Very Difficult Interview

Cloud Infrastructure Management Interview

Cloud Infrastructure Management
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2013.

Interview Details – Made me wait for 90 mins, Interviewer was Head of IMS, didnt even apologize for the delay. He knew nothing about cloud, felt cloud and virtualization are different aspects, When I told him u need a tool to analyse a current infrastructure, and get to a consolidation ratio, He asked I dont have budget for tool, just want to do it without tool..... Another disaster. Later he interrupted me in between (within 5-7 mins). Asked me to leave. I have 100 times tougher interviews for almost 2 hours per session with CSC, Capgemini, Mphasis, EMC, cleared them all, But this was the most bitter and unforgetful experience I ever had, When I checked his linked in profile, it says, Highly quilified as first 2 words, I now know why L&T infotech is least preferred to work for.

in short, would like to say :A civil engineer was asked to come for interview, instead of asking questions on how to construct, he was asked what will you do to get buyers for the constructed house"

Strange part here is, even before the first interview you are asked to submit all the docs, as if you have the offer.

Interview Question – Suppose I have 4x4 core server and want to put slices on it, how will you do it? (most hilarious), As if I am a fruit vendor. (later he clarified slices as VMs) he only know what a VM is in cloud.   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2011.

Interview Details – First there was an aptitude test- quant, logical reasoning and verbal. There were sectional cutoffs and after that the first 50% of the students were selected. Then there was a gd. The gd section- in my batch 6/10 students were selected. In another batch 2/10 students were selected. So, in the gd secction, it depends on how you talk. Then there was an technical interview; followed by an hr interview.

Interview Question – In teh technical interview, question right from sem 3 to sem 6 were asked..question from EACH AND EVERY SUBJECT.   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – It was a campus placement interview during B.tech. The interview started with the pre placement talk. Then we had to go through two rounds. First round was a written test which was technical. Then the shortlisted students were called the next day for interview.
Then on the second day there were two rounds of interview.
First technical and then HR.

Interview Question – It was a puzzle.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2012.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment. Written test followed by Group discussion, then technical interview then HR interview.

Interview Question – Technical interview had all types of questions, relating to programming, electronics, current scene in technology etc . They asked whatever people mentioned in resume and also what they didnt.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation , fixed salary for GET ..

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – Candidates are either referred by existing employees or shortlisted by HR or external recruitment consultants. Usually there are 2 to 3 rounds of interviews depending on the requirement/position. There are also walk-ins organized in various cities. Non-IT people can also apply as company usually takes 1 to 2 functional trainee batches in a year. These batches consist of people with domain expertise.

Negotiation Details – As usual with any other company. They won't pay you what you ask for. Companies always have a budget in mind for any position. Same is the case here.

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – Initially a written test is conducted on technical aspects (upto 3 years written test is must ).
results are announced on the same day. If shortlisted on written test technical interview is the second round. On getting shortlised in second round you will be facing a project manager round on the same day. If you pass through all techincal round HR dicussion for package.

Interview Question – asked to write many programs based on real life scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no option fpr me

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Drive for Freshers, Written Aptitude, GD, 3 Rounds of Interview

Interview Question – Why choose L&T Infotech of all IT Service cos.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fixed for Freshers

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at L&T Infotech in December 2012.

Interview Details – It is good place to work and have scope to learn new technologies.

Interview Question – Need to have more cleints   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

Interviewed at L&T Infotech

Interview Details – Two rounds of technical followed by Manager round and finally HR

Bangalore (India)

Interview Details – It is not easy one to crack. It has aptitude test, verbal test, quantative test on the first day. One you cleared this round, you will be heading to corporate office to do a group discussion and then finally HR personal interview round. If you are able to clear all the above tests, then they will offer you’re abasic compensation.

Interview Question – More technical based   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!