L&T Infotech

201 candidate interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – I joined as trainee in L& T infotech, in which have undergone series of phases to clear the entire process.Which includes the following phases such as IQ Test,Group Discussion,Technical Interview and followed by HR Interview

Software QA Engineer/Tester Interview

Software QA Engineer/Tester
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview -very easy questions. try to master the basics .For experienced there are mainly 2-3 rounds of interview process.1st phase -Face to face or telephonic interview 2nd -Face to Face

Interview Question – easy questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – joined as a trainee

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2013.

Interview Details – the step by step procedure for recruitment was as follows :
1)aptitude test : sectional cut off involving quant logical n verbal sections
2)group discussion : a group of 8-10 students 5-6 on an average from a group were selected
3)essay writing : simple essay writing on a given topic
4)technical interview : a tough one
5)hr interview : general questions about yourself

Interview Question – some tough technical questions were asked followed by some puzzles too..   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Mahape (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2013.

Interview Details – Networking basic and advanced questions will be asked for the role of senior systems engineer. Prepare your self for CCNA and CCNP level questions. You will clear the interview. All the best.

Interview Question – Interview asked me "Ask me any technical question?"   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2013.

Interview Details – Round 1 - Aptitude Test comprising of Logical, Verbal & Quant.
Round 2 - Group Discussion in which a group of 7-8 students were asked to discuss on a given topic.
Round 3 - Paragraph writing to check your writing ability.
Round 4 - Technical Interview (any technology that you are good at)
Round 5 - H R Interview.

Interview Question – The interview was easy and be clear with your basics.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in July 2012.

Interview Details – Face to face interview prior telephonic round. I was selected in technical round then, being called in-personal. They was no negotiation on salary part. Since last 2 years, i am in a full time project.

Interview Question – Technical terms   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is easy until techno-managerial round. First two rounds are aptitude, 1st technical which just checks your basics. 3rd round is with the architect where he checks in-depth knowledge of whatever you've mentioned in CV and worked upon .

Interview Question – All the questions are from technology that you''ve worked and shown in CV.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at L&T Infotech

Interview Details – Hiring process is quick and simple. Multiple rounds of technical and functional discussions followed by discussion with Operations Head and COO. Discussions are nicely clubbed so that you are not required to visit the office more than twice during the entire process.

Interview Question – How to manage effective work relations   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This company pays well to external hires. You can expect approx. 30% hike.

Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was very difficult.It was a open campus they had their written by 12:30 in night then i gave my GD in night at 03:00 then after they told us to go home and come early at 10:00 am as i reached the venue they again took my interview at night 08:30 which was very cumbersome and tiring.How can they expect somebody to give their interview properly.

Interview Question – One of their interviewer was asking only simple questions like if your employees refuse to work what will you do to make them work and other one was asking hardcore questions so it was a useless drive.   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2013.

Interview Details – They had some plethora of rounds . Icleared the written round as well the group discussion on first day.The very next day i had to face technical interview where i faced a series of questions from various domains like programmings,Software Engineering,OS and Database.After that had to write an essay to check your writing skills and finally was the general HR which was easy.

Interview Question – General HR stressed me on Moral Grounds and i was reluctant to accept his view   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Infotech

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L&T Infotech interview questions and advice. All 201 interview reviews posted anonymously by L&T Infotech employees and interview candidates.