L&T Infotech

L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

SAP CRM Technical Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

I have been invited for the technical discussion, but later it turned to be telephonic discussion. The team to took 3 days to convey the results. I never excepted this type of recruitment process at L & T infotech.

Interview Questions
    • location constraint they asked in the technical discussion. We got mail for chennai location opening and asking the location constraint is unexpected.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

1 aptitude 2 gd 3 technical 4 hr
    clear all rounds to go to next round
    Easy test
    Easy gd
    average interview
    analytical, behavioral, brain teaser, business case, technical, algorithm, analytical, behavioral, brain teaser, business case, technical, algorithm

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2013.

For laterals - Technical round, Managerial round & HR round
    For Freshers - Aptitude Test, Group discussion, Technical, Managerial/HR round

If selected, HR sends offer letter after 10-12 working days.
    One has to go through Medical check up before joining.

One gets Joining letter after completing all the formalities.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Typical questions are asked.
      2. Some puzzles may get asked.

Asks for in hand amount & not CTC

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Hi friends,I am from ece dept
    1st round apps,resng,verbal very easy not tough .88 got selected from 369.then 2nd round gd very easy topics very familiar.my topic is " parents decisions in children future for all the time is correct or not" for other teams " online shopping vs commercial " topics are very easy.their requirement oly u have to open u r mouth .3rd round technical not very tough it depends on hr mind set. Before tech,Paragraph writting very easy they they require it on personal hr.4th round personal ,in personal hr jst intro nd we have to elaborate what we wrote in paragraph writing that's it!!!! Overall i did fault in personal oly they told u r already selected in tech. Dnt wry about anything they will never require more.all r basics be prepare it.

Interview Questions
    • In technical,
      My area of interest cellular bt they asked architecture of micro 8085, class 4 IP address,any program from structure,cloud computing
      Personal
      1. Self intro
      2. Paragraph writing
      3.communication check

Answer Question
    • What is u r sweet name?
      What about my perform?

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Contacted by a recruitment HR from L&T infotech. Three rounds of interviews 1.Technical 2. Managerial 3. HR discussion.

All the panels were supportive during interview process. The technicals questions were based on basic concepts and mostly based on the CV.
    All three rounds took much time that could be minimized.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were based on basic concepts and whatever mentioned in your CV.   Answer Question

The CTC offered was not matching to my expectation.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2013.

Had one telephonic and 3 more technical rounds. After completing interview, they called and informed that i have been selected. Asked me to send all documents. After sending all documents they asked me to wait for 1 day for releasing offer letter. Waited for 3 days and finally they told that u have been selected for buffer. if some one is not joined then only we will call u.Waiting for the offer letter.

Senior Executive Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in July 2012.

It was a campus so initially a written test then a GD and 2 rounds of interview .i.e HR and Technical round in case of lateral it is only HR and Technical Interview

no negotiation

Test Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

I attended interview process in Bangalore (2007)
    Process was very straight forward 1st written that was tough enough to eliminate most of the candidate who applied.
    Then we had round to speak about any random topic for 2-3 minutes to check communication and presence of mind
    After this we started interview process, and technical was very tough went around for more than an hour, once cleared called for HR round it was not that tough just managerial and HR related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview is the key to get through, very detail oriented question   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Hiring process constitutes of 4 stages i.e.,
    1. Online Test
    Online Test comprising of 3 sections aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal ability(each having 20 Questions each). Try to solve at least 13 Questions of each section so that u may clear the cut off. Each section has its individual cut off.

2. Group Discussion round.
    In this groups of 15 students are made and the topic is given. 2 minutes time is given for thinking upon the topic and at last each candidate has to give the conclusion.
    Try to b precise in your points and let others also speak and do not deviate from the topic.At last 5 students were selected from my group, me being one.

3. Paragraph Writing Round(Non-Elimination)
    You have to write a paragraph on a A-4 sheet in about 15-20 minutes. This paragraph will be evaluated in HR round so don't take it easy.

4. HR and Technical Round
    Both the rounds were taken by the same panelist. In starting basic questions about myself were asked then it was followed by technical questions like writing the code of your project and explaining it with diagrams. Questions on coding of linked list and stacks.All they asked was from your resume only and what u know perfectly.Main focus was on coding not on theory.

The whole process took 2 days and last I was among one of the selected candidates.