L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

2 technical face to face and one HR discussion. average questions asked not that much tough rounds taken. Otherwise good to know the process only. Also was asked about basic and some intermediate level questions

Team Lead Interview

Interview

My resume was collected at 10 Am and I had to wait till 5 PM to get through my 1st round. Reason provided for the delay was interview panelist had not turned up as expected. Post completion of the interview, they suggested I had cleared the interview. I am yet to receive a call, its almost 6 days now.

Need to have lot of patience!

Software Engineer/Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process consisted of Aptittude Test, GD, Technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude test was easy to crack and my topic for GD was also interesting. Personnels taking Technical and HR interview were very kind and easy going.

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview to check Domain Knowledge, HR Interview.

Written Test was very simple basically of logical and reasoning. And the worst part of which they didn't informed before calling for interview 3 years bond and bank guarantee for 3 years of Rs. 3 Lac, Group Discussion was average. Technical Round was worse wherein employer was more focus for book knowledge rather than practical experience of SAP.

Interview Questions

• Journal Entries. What will be the last entry in P& L , Accounting Service Tax entry   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Indore (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I joined this company as a fresher.There were four rounds 1.Aptitude 2. GD 3.Technical 4. HR.

Aptitude was tough other than that all other rounds were easy. Communication skill should be good because in GD you will be given a topic and you have to speak very fluently.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

1. E-mail from HR, confirming your appointment. 2. Aptitude Test(Logical Reasoning) 3. GD 4. Interview - General to identify if you will fit company for the long term. 5. Second Interview : Detail drill-down on your past experience and to identify if you fit the role.

Microstrategy Senior Developer & Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Warren, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a call from Consultancy who arranged for an interview. First they conducted a telephonic technical interview which I cleared. Then there was a face to face with HR and BI head. The HR people took almost eternity to respond. Finally what they offered me was way below what I had quoted. In fact, around 25-30 % lower than my expectations. I rejected the offer. Very bad HR, no transparency. I would not recommend anyone and would never ever join this kind of company.

Interview Questions

• Technical round had some decent questions about the tool & Face to face interview was a decent experience with mix of questions. Some about tool and few like why our company and so on..   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

The interview consisted of the following rounds:
    1. Online Aptitude Test - Questions on linear equations, speed & distance, time & work, averages; logical reasoning; questions related to C programming, OS, DBMS
    2. Group Discussion - A group of 10 people had to participate in the group discussion on the given topic. The topic was general and related to our day-to-day lives.
    3. Paragraph writing - It was just to check if u r proficient in writing in english.
    4. TR + HR - Intense discussion on projects, data structures and algorithms. HR revolved around the paragraph we had written in the previous round.

Interview Questions

• A thorough understanding of ur projects is required to clear the interview.   Answer Question

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2015.

Interview

The scheduled interview call never happened. The interview was scheduled for 9 AM IST (Indian Standard Time), which is 9:30 PM Central Standard time since I am based in Texas. After not getting any call till 10 pm, I called the recruiter who arranged the interview and asked her what went wrong. She told me she will reschedule the interview for later date and email me about it. But its been over a month now, I haven't received any reply to my emails nor is she answering any of my calls. This is highly unprofessional behavior. If the position is canceled or filled it is the recruiters responsibility to let candidates know about it. One line email will suffice. This is classic example of third world unprofessional behavior!

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Went through the campus drive procedure,The entire procedure took 2 days.Nice management that other hotshot companies like TCS .Everyone in the panel was very friendly and nice to interact with,
    Aptitude round was followed by essay writting, group discussions,tech round and finally an HR round.

Interview Questions

• questions were based on data structures and database.
      questions were less tech..but based on conditions.
      They gave me situations and asked me that how wud i tackle and handle those situation.
      they stressed on communication and interaction which i was very good at.

Answer Question