L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process is quick and simple. Multiple rounds of technical and functional discussions followed by discussion with Operations Head and COO. Discussions are nicely clubbed so that you are not required to visit the office more than twice during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How to manage effective work relations   1 Answer

Negotiation

This company pays well to external hires. You can expect approx. 30% hike.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter over the phone. The recruiter will ask you a few questions to see if you fit. If you fit, you then interview with an L&T employee. The recruiter will check with you often to see your progress. Then you interview with the client they're trying to staff, to see if the client likes you.

Interview Questions

• Client asked about the "mutable" keyword in C++, which I'd never heard of before (and I've since looked up).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unemployed for 12 months and desperate, I took their first offer.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

it was a generic interview being a fresher nothing much was asked they definitely looked into my personality and confidence .My friends were tested on their technical skills though which varied from database ,VB scripting and .net development

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

2 levles of technical interview and one Hr interview, Process is very smooth. L and T may release conditional offer.2 levles of technical interview and one Hr interview, Process is very smooth. L and T may release conditional offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2014.

Interview

There can be five rounds of interview depends on the time. 1st round - Aptitude - Contains both Maths and Verbal (Most Important) 2nd round - Group Discussion 3rd round - Essay Writing (Your essay will be evaluated in HR round) 4th round - Technical (They will check your technical skills) 5th round - HR

Interview Questions

• I am always afraid of Group discussion. Usually all IT companies do not take GD round. But L & T infotech takes.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

client interview and then manager interview

Interview Questions

• have you done earn value analysis   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Got final offer after 3 months of initial offer. HR will try to identify your weak points (location preference, frustration of current job, etc) to pay you the least possible package. Otherwise the experience was good and as per the process.. The interview questions were easy to answer. One HR round and one business - both telephonic. HR guy never called on scheduled time which was a big negative..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation done in my case. For others they reduced the variable pay and added that amount to fixed pay.. Not sure if that was wise to accept specially when you get deputed to on site.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

They have good process for aptitude testing with online or paper test. Then there will be two rounds of interview - one technical and second HR. They will judge based on your experience and skills. There are hire irrespective of project so you can be on bench for few days.

Interview Questions

• You may get some business scenario during technical round.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Telephonic and 2 rounds of personal interview

Interview Questions

• asked few questions related to digital signal processing   Answer Question