L&T Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is easy until techno-managerial round. First two rounds are aptitude, 1st technical which just checks your basics. 3rd round is with the architect where he checks in-depth knowledge of whatever you've mentioned in CV and worked upon .

Interview Question – All the questions are from technology that you''ve worked and shown in CV.   Answer Question

Indore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was very difficult.It was a open campus they had their written by 12:30 in night then i gave my GD in night at 03:00 then after they told us to go home and come early at 10:00 am as i reached the venue they again took my interview at night 08:30 which was very cumbersome and tiring.How can they expect somebody to give their interview properly.

Interview Question – One of their interviewer was asking only simple questions like if your employees refuse to work what will you do to make them work and other one was asking hardcore questions so it was a useless drive.   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2013.

Interview Details – They had some plethora of rounds . Icleared the written round as well the group discussion on first day.The very next day i had to face technical interview where i faced a series of questions from various domains like programmings,Software Engineering,OS and Database.After that had to write an essay to check your writing skills and finally was the general HR which was easy.

Interview Question – General HR stressed me on Moral Grounds and i was reluctant to accept his view   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2013.

Interview Details – There was a written test - aptitude , logical reasoning and english.

Interview : It consisted of two rounds
                    first round was technical , questions related to own branch were asked , basic questions
                    digital circuits, flip flops, opamp
                    second was the HR round - questions were asked on the basis of the Resume, hobbies

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got placed with greater package

Graduate Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – 1. Pre Placement Talk (PPT)
2. Aptitude Round - Questions from Maths, English and Logical Reasoning
3. Group Discussion (GD) Round
4. Paragraph Writing Round
5. Technical Interview
6. HR Interview

The process was started with as many as 3000+ students participating from 40+ colleges in the region. Then after Aptitude only 300 were left. Then after GD round the number came down to 200. The paragraph writing round wasn't an elimination round though it was an important part as its marks was included in whole application processing. Then After Technical only 120 were left. And the last stage was HR after which 93 were selected for the elite job of a lifetime.

Interview Question – How to add two numbers in a code without using arithmetic operators?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is a great opportunity to have such and offer in life. L&T Infotech is indeed one of the best firm to work for and give your best.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview - All telephonic but from their office premises itself .
First 2 rounds were technical - basic questions , not too deep. Importance on relevant experience.
Last round HR - also telephonic. Explains hierarchy. Asked for my expected salary and said they'll get back to me.
After 3 weeks of silence, i wrote a follow up mail n got an apology mail with in 2 mins saying the client requirement is for 5+ years of experience. Though I still have their first mail saying experience required 2-4 years.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer

Interview Details – Campus Placements- 4 rounds in all and in order as mentioned below:
Aptitude Round- Quantitative Aptitude, English, Logical Reasoning
Group Discussions- Any current affairs topic
Technical Interview - Also includes IQ and behavioral questions
Human Resource Interview

Interview Question – Logical Reasoning and IQ questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at L&T Infotech in December 2010.

Interview Details – Written Apptitude test , Group Discussion , Interview (HR & Technical)

Interview Question – What i have read in the self help books from My Experiments about life by Mahatma Gandhi   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – at least 2-3 interview phases with different people and faced a battery of questions which were mostly repetitive

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2011.

Interview Details – Got placed from campus, there were four rounds - Aptitude test, Group discussion, technical and HR round

Interview Question – Technical questions were tough, I'm from Computer Science background so questions were asked keeping my graduation background in mind   Answer Question