L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2014.

The first round was online aptitute consisting of english, reasoning and quantitative with 20 questions each and 60mins. next was GD, the a technical interview and then an hr interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not too tough based on basics mostly.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2013.

They had online test
    Didnt function well,so had to take written test,after that they had GD,random topics,just be spontaneous and my advice be the first one to talk ,always helps.
    After that we had Technical interview ,they ask puzzles,ask if we know programming,if you say you dont ,theymake faces ,if you are a mechanical engineer or electrical ,they are apprehensive,but then some of non CS/IS friends did get the job,so no complains there.
    HR is peace ful,they see how interactive you and how well you can articulate your thoughts ,try to be confident and i am sure you will get the job :)

Interview Questions
    • Puzzles ..try preparing and going becvause if you arent ,they mighty throw you off balance   View Answer

thought i could do better

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in July 2014.

Got call from HR.
    1.Technical Interview : Basic and tricky questions.I think this is most important round.If you able to impress interviewer then everything other ll be smooth.
    2.Management Interview : About project and contribution
    3.HR Interview : Family background, Salary discussion

Interview Questions
    • How u r goin to create spring framework instead usin it?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Slow process, interview planning was very good, receiving letter very very slow and too many followups needed, interview taken was good and was able to judge the depth of knowledge and experience

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2014.

hiring process was bit unorganised since large no. of students came for the placement in the same college.first there was a apptitiude test on the basis of which the students were shortlisted for the interview.after that there was a tehnical interview in which questions from c, c++ were asked.students who qualified that gave hr interview on the basis of which final selection was made.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation phase

Test Engineer Interview

my inetrview process was through college.
    I was among the toppers so i dint went through the Aptitude round.
    I went through teh GD, Tehnical ,Essay writing rounds.

Then finally HR round. Finally got selected.. Around 100 people applied, only 50 got selected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

got call from HR... first round was telephonic, second was face to face interview and then HR round. All testing concepts and work experience asked in interview, i have explained in a professional way that was the plus point of my interview. Interviewer quite impressed the way i answered the questions. my interview was through Video conferencing, Conducted from Mahape office and interviewer from Pune office.

nothing

Its quite easy, the questions werent very tough. i wasnt well prepared. the gd was based on unity in India, you need to have good skills. The HR guy was really mean though. just be thorough and well prepared. its relocations are either to chennai or bangalore, all the best

Interview Questions
    • The thing is there is a 2 year bond, although i cleared the gd, technical was based on my syllabus.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Held in campus so it as not so difficult. Expected question were asked. Nothing to worry for if you are college pass out.Take care of your location as mostly they prefer to keep you out of your home town.

ok

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2014.

its quite easy, the questions werent very tough. i wasnt well prepared. the gd was based on unity in India, you need to have good skills. The HR guy was really mean though. just be thorough and well prepared. its relocations are either to chennai or bangalore, all the best

Interview Questions
    • the thing is there is a 2 year bond, although i cleared the gd, technical was based on my syllabus BscIT   Answer Question