L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

Gte Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2014.

First of all a very simple aptitude test consisting of general quant verbal and logic questions

then a very long and tiring process of group discussions

and then again a longer and tiring process of interviews by the panelists for different techniccal and hr rounds

Interview Questions
    • how will you manage and avoid future backlogs since you have one live kt   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Slow process, interview planning was very good, receiving letter very very slow and too many followups needed, interview taken was good and was able to judge the depth of knowledge and experience

Test Engineer Interview

my inetrview process was through college.
    I was among the toppers so i dint went through the Aptitude round.
    I went through teh GD, Tehnical ,Essay writing rounds.

Then finally HR round. Finally got selected.. Around 100 people applied, only 50 got selected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

got call from HR... first round was telephonic, second was face to face interview and then HR round. All testing concepts and work experience asked in interview, i have explained in a professional way that was the plus point of my interview. Interviewer quite impressed the way i answered the questions. my interview was through Video conferencing, Conducted from Mahape office and interviewer from Pune office.

nothing

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2014.

there were 4 rounds:aptitude test(online),group discussion,technical interview,hr interview.technical interview:all questions were related to final subjects of your chosen discipline.the aptitude cutoff was kept high but questions were not tough:time management was more essential here.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2014.

first there was Written test in which maximum students were eliminated
    ,then GD, in a group of 14 minimum 7 were selected at least.
    Paragraph writing was not basically an elimination round.But don't make spelling mistakes and don't write in shortcuts,If they find out any shortcuts you may be eliminated , spelling mistake may be avoidable.
    Technical PI,
    HR was basically your document verification.
    in technical pi they will mainly ask from java and what you have mentioned in your resume. And also prepare db thoroughly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as they have fixed salary.

3 rounds over 2 days
    day 1 : aptitude and group discussion
    gd for 10 mins on a general topic
    not hard if you know the topic
    just be confident and go through the whole process
    mention points that are relevant
    day 2 : technical and hr interview

quite manageable. they will ask regarding what u have studied as per your branch

Interview Questions
    • nothing much difficult if u are clear regarding basics   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

There was mcqs test of 60min duration containg 60qs. 20 in each section of quant,verbal and reasoning. After clearing that there was a gd round. And after that there were Tech interview and HR interview. Tech was quite easy since I belonged to EC background and I think if one is good in c/c++ then he can get past it no matter what stream he/she belongs to. HR was surprising for me as she was just not interested in any thing regarding my career and even after so many flaws if the form that I filled and even I had forgotten to take my pen which I borrowed from her I was able to clear the interview. And yes I created 3-4 mistakes in tech interview too. So my advice would be to stay calm and confident in all conditions.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't found anything as such to be unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer and Testers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2014.

The first round was written test it had 3 sections quants, verbal and logical. Verbal section had huge paragraphs.the other 2 sections were fine.I cleared the first round. Second round was group discussion it tried talking but didn't clear this round.

Interview Questions
    • The topic in GD was beauty vs brain though the topic sounds good I couldn't get more points to talk.   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda (India)

It was a 6 stage process. 1. Document Verification, 2. Written Test (Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Parts) 3. Group Discussion, 4. Paragraph Writing, 5. Technical Interview and 6. HR interview. It has moderate difficult at each stage from 2 nd step

Interview Questions
    • You need to remove your ear rings(I have them from childhood as a tradition) otherwise you will not get job. are you ready for this?   Answer Question