L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Had an initial phone interview and then a face-to-face interview with hiring managers as well as several contacts from company internal recruitment professional. They promised to contact me with the decision but never heard anything from the company.

Teradata Developer - Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call from consultancy and interview was scheduled on weekend. So many candidates came for interview and first round was completed with more questions on project architecture and few questions on Teradata architecture and load utilities. First round completed with in 15 mins and HR said will update the status soon.

Interview Questions

• Commit interval default value in fastload and multiload ? Is there any formula to calculate commit interval ? How do you architect a new datawarehouse project with oracle sources and teradata targets ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

It was a walk-in. When no of ppl crossed 300, they started sending remaining back. They started asking all ppl for notice period and ppl with notice period more than 45 days were sent back. They told remaining ppl that they will call back in weekdays and hardly any interviews took place as they were not prepared to handle too many people

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Round -1 : Technical Objective Test covering basics of JAVA Round -2 : Telephonic interview from their office. Java basic concept checked..Collections questions. HR collected the details and Few more rounds to go in coming weeks...

Interview Questions

• Explain Agile. Difference between Iterator and Enumerator, etc   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Interview

My resume was collected at 10 Am and I had to wait till 5 PM to get through my 1st round. Reason provided for the delay was interview panelist had not turned up as expected. Post completion of the interview, they suggested I had cleared the interview. I am yet to receive a call, its almost 6 days now. Need to have lot of patience!

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

one telephonic round for technical discussion approx of 40 mins after 2 days one. video conferencing round for technical discussion approx of 45 min Hr discussion -and basic details fill up. It takes 2 -3 week in making negotiation and offer

Interview Questions

• 1. general automation and Java 2. General framework and java and testing   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 round of telephonic interviews. First with local consultant about my function area in which I am working related to ERP knowledge. Second was directly with I.T Manager based in Riyadh through skype. Final interview with M.D in Mumbai agent office.

Interview Questions

• Job description in my previous company as business analyst   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

The interview consisted of the following rounds: 1. Online Aptitude Test - Questions on linear equations, speed & distance, time & work, averages; logical reasoning; questions related to C programming, OS, DBMS 2. Group Discussion - A group of 10 people had to participate in the group discussion on the given topic. The topic was general and related to our day-to-day lives. 3. Paragraph writing - It was just to check if u r proficient in writing in english. 4. TR + HR - Intense discussion on projects, data structures and algorithms. HR revolved around the paragraph we had written in the previous round.

Interview Questions

• A thorough understanding of ur projects is required to clear the interview.   Answer Question

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview to check Domain Knowledge, HR Interview. Written Test was very simple basically of logical and reasoning. And the worst part of which they didn't informed before calling for interview 3 years bond and bank guarantee for 3 years of Rs. 3 Lac, Group Discussion was average. Technical Round was worse wherein employer was more focus for book knowledge rather than practical experience of SAP.

Interview Questions

• Journal Entries. What will be the last entry in P& L , Accounting Service Tax entry   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1. There was two technical rounds 2. After that there was a Hr Round Good questions in technical rounds. It was one day process. Initially there was time taken for first round. But later on round was smooth

Interview Questions

• 1. Cut a circular shaped cake in 8 pieces by 3 slice   1 Answer