L&T Infotech

L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Contacted by a recruitment HR from L&T infotech. Three rounds of interviews 1.Technical 2. Managerial 3. HR discussion.

All the panels were supportive during interview process. The technicals questions were based on basic concepts and mostly based on the CV.
    All three rounds took much time that could be minimized.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were based on basic concepts and whatever mentioned in your CV.   Answer Question

The CTC offered was not matching to my expectation.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

round one:online aptitude test,section wise cut off (quantitative,logical,verbal)
    round two:Group discussion and essay writing
    round three:technical (c prog,data structures,database systems,flat,project,testing,soft engg etc.,)
    different test cases,testing process,testing methods diffrerent db languages commands and usages
    round four:HR (expected questions,location,verification etc.,)

Software Engineer Interview

Interview was long and tiring, but questions were direct. easy. some tech guys would try and make your life difficult but if u got your basics correct, no problem. For a fresher it was fine, but for experienced person, please be ready for a through drill down of your entire life's study. sorry didn't mean to scare you but i guess interview questions on Google should suffice.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2014.

Aptitude which includes quantitative mathematics,mathematical logic and verbal test(20 questions each),minimum of 12 questions should be correct in each section to clear the aptitude test,group discussion,paragraph writing,technical and hr interview.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask about the projects you have undertaken during college.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

The hiring process consisted of five rounds:
    -Aptitude test consisting of three sections (Quantitative, Logical and Verbal), each having 20 questions. Total time was 60 minutes.
    -Group Discussion
    -Paragraph Writing (Non-elimination round)
    -Technical Interview
    -HR Interview

The aptitude test was rather easy and could be cleared easily. The only thing to keep in mind is the sectional cut-off and the time limitation. As the number of shortlisted students was large and time was short, the Technical and HR interview were merged together.

Informatica Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2014.

I was contacted by recruitment team . Was called for a scheduled interview at Ln T office in whitefield, bangalore. There 2 rounds of technical inteview. the inteviews were not difficult. Average questions

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between group by and distinct ?   View Answer

Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Toppers were allowed to skip the aptitude test while i gave the aptitude test and could clear it. It had three sections verbal, quantitative and logic. It was a paperpen test. Next was gropu discussion. Topics are very simple and frequently asked ones. Next we had paragraph writing which is a non-elimination round. All this was done in a day. On the next day we had a technical interview clearing which...i had a hr interview

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was convincing why i wanted to join a IT company despite doing BE in extc and now pursuing masters in EXTC as well.   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

The recruitment process was off-campus so students from multiple colleges participated. I got a call from my TPO only in the morning of the day on which the written test was scheduled and so I appeared for the written test in the last slot available.

Anyways the first round was a one hour written exam comprising of 60 questions. There were 3 sections in total covering Quants, Reasoning and English. The level was fairly easy and anybody could get through with 3-6 days of practice.

Second round was Group Discussion. Groups of 15 students each were formed. The topics given in the GD are contemporary so you need not worry much. Just make sure that you don't speak too much; give others a chance too. And also don't end up sitting all quiet during the process. Be moderate in quantity of speaking and focus on the quality and you'll get through this round with ease. The personnel taking the GD of our group was quite impressed from the overall performance of my group and so she selected 12 out of 15 candidates from my group. (including me... :D)

The third round was a Paragraph Writing round and this was a non- elimination round and the topic given was fairly easy again. The paragraph you write is only meant for a later evaluation during the HR interview so as to get a sneak into your thought process and your writing skills, of course.

The fourth round was Technical Interview and they asked questions mostly from the information you filled in the 5 page form they gave. The questions were from the subjects that I had mentioned in my resume, my training and project. The questions are just basics of what you mention in your resume and their form. Just fill in whatever you think you can answer if asked about and you'll end up doing fine. If you've done any kind of certifications then stress on them during the interview. Many people didn't get through this round though.

The final round was the HR interview and was the easiest of all rounds. It was more of a document verification than interview and I got to admit that the HR manager turned out to be a really cool person.. You just need to have a conversation with the interviewer and show that you are good at communication skills. They'll ask you questions like - are you willing to relocate wherever we send you and all questions of this sort. And at the end they'll tell you to ask a question from them and this is almost certain in every interview. Go prepared with a good question to ask them as your question portrays the level of enthusiasm you have your willingness to work with them.

Interview Questions
    You have no option of negotiating at all as a fresher.

Gte Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2014.

First of all a very simple aptitude test consisting of general quant verbal and logic questions

then a very long and tiring process of group discussions

and then again a longer and tiring process of interviews by the panelists for different techniccal and hr rounds

Interview Questions
    • how will you manage and avoid future backlogs since you have one live kt   Answer Question

Software Engineer/Tester Interview

There were 5 rounds:
    Online Test (Aptitude & English)
    Group Discussion
    Paragraph Writing
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview
    Candidate have to qualify each round for final selection.
    Online test have three sections - Quantitative Aptitude,Logical Reasoning and English,Candidate have to qualify the cut off marks of each section to qualify online test.It contains of 60 questions,each section contains 20 questions.