L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

It was an off campus pool drive,2 day process.
    The process comprised of an aptitude test which had 3 sections,the level of the test was easy(Rs aggarwal would suffice for this) but the key to clear the test was time management,it was a 60 minute test comprising of 60 questions,20 each in 3 sections of quant,logical and English and students who were able to attempt the whole test properly were able to clear the test.300-350 students were selected after the test from a large number of students about 2-3k.
    The next Step was a GD,i did not manage to get past this,it was my first GD and i didn't know much about the ways to conduct myself in the GD,even though i spoke the most and in a proper manner,still i got rejected because i did not know how to properly conduct myself in the GD but also i'd like to point out that the selection in the GD round depended a lot on the moderators,some allowed a bit of arguing and shouting(just a bit) and were not selecting candidates who did not spoke much while other moderators did not select such students and they selected students who throughout the GD might have spoken just once,so you have to judge what the moderator is looking for.
    The selected students were asked to fill in their details and information about their projects etc.The next day the interview took place,it was just one interview(technical and HR combined).One of my friend got selected.They were asking candidates about their projects and asking them to code a part of it also write a code for some program.

Interview Questions

• There were questions in the aptitude test that were time consuming in each section,so it was important to identify and skip those questions and attempt them later on ,in order to complete the test in the given time appropriately   Answer Question

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

They conducted a pool placement in one of the renowned college of Pune , The interview process comprised of 1. Aptitude test 2. GD 3. Written Communication 4. Technical 5. HR

Interview Questions

• First Round of Aptitude is the driver force or the entire Intervew   1 Answer

went for higher studies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2015.

Interview

Campus selection - There were 6 rounds. Initial shortlisting was announced (The criteria for this shortlisting was 1) below 26 years as of joining date, 2) 60% throughout, 3) no current backlogs or any kind of reattempt, basically ATKT).
    The shortlisted students were put through the following rounds
    1) Aptitude (RS Aggrawal would suffice)
    2) GD (Only communication skills are checked)
    3) Essay writing (Non elimination round - just to check your written language)
    4) Technical PI - (Tell me about yourself, explain your Internship project, 1-2 Domain questions, how will you fit into IT when you are coming from your domain)
    5) HR PI - (Questions from CV and the form which we filled, How will you adjust in new locations... easy questions like that)

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

1 aptitude 2 gd 3 technical 4 hr
    clear all rounds to go to next round
    Easy test
    Easy gd
    average interview
    analytical, behavioral, brain teaser, business case, technical, algorithm, analytical, behavioral, brain teaser, business case, technical, algorithm

SAP CRM Technical Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

I have been invited for the technical discussion, but later it turned to be telephonic discussion. The team to took 3 days to convey the results. I never excepted this type of recruitment process at L & T infotech.

Interview Questions

• location constraint they asked in the technical discussion. We got mail for chennai location opening and asking the location constraint is unexpected.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Hi friends,I am from ece dept
    1st round apps,resng,verbal very easy not tough .88 got selected from 369.then 2nd round gd very easy topics very familiar.my topic is " parents decisions in children future for all the time is correct or not" for other teams " online shopping vs commercial " topics are very easy.their requirement oly u have to open u r mouth .3rd round technical not very tough it depends on hr mind set. Before tech,Paragraph writting very easy they they require it on personal hr.4th round personal ,in personal hr jst intro nd we have to elaborate what we wrote in paragraph writing that's it!!!! Overall i did fault in personal oly they told u r already selected in tech. Dnt wry about anything they will never require more.all r basics be prepare it.

Interview Questions

• In technical,
      My area of interest cellular bt they asked architecture of micro 8085, class 4 IP address,any program from structure,cloud computing
      Personal
      1. Self intro
      2. Paragraph writing
      3.communication check

Answer Question
    • What is u r sweet name?
      What about my perform?

Answer Question

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Had one telephonic and 3 more technical rounds. After completing interview, they called and informed that i have been selected. Asked me to send all documents. After sending all documents they asked me to wait for 1 day for releasing offer letter. Waited for 3 days and finally they told that u have been selected for buffer. if some one is not joined then only we will call u.Waiting for the offer letter.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I attended interview process in Bangalore (2007)
    Process was very straight forward 1st written that was tough enough to eliminate most of the candidate who applied.
    Then we had round to speak about any random topic for 2-3 minutes to check communication and presence of mind
    After this we started interview process, and technical was very tough went around for more than an hour, once cleared called for HR round it was not that tough just managerial and HR related questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview is the key to get through, very detail oriented question   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Interview

There is one telephonic round , one face to face interview and one Face to face client side interview, one HR discussion and some time one managerial interview also occurs..

Interview Questions

• Related to your profile and some on OS specific at client side   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test - 60 questions 60 minutes. Sections- Quantitative, Reasoning and English. Sectional cut-off was there.
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Paragraph Writing - 10 minutes. Use simple and basic English. Not an elimination process
    4. Technical/HR interview - Based on the area of interest.

Interview Questions

• Asked the reason for less aggregate percentage in B.Tech despite having above 90 in 10th and 12th.   Answer Question