L&T Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. It had 4 rounds i.e. aptitude test, group discussion, presentation and HR interview. Got an offer letter after 2 days and was invited to join their Mumbai office where they tested the IT skills further. There was 3 months of intensive classroom training and 9 months of on job training.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Engineering?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No scope of negotiation as I joined them as a fresher. Negotiation may be possible for experienced ones bu I am not sure about that.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Round one is online aptitude test with three section i.e., Quantitative,Logical,Verbal. The selection to next round is based on section wise cut off. Round 2 is Group discussion. Round 3 is Technical. Round 4 is Essay Writing.Round 5 is HR

Interview Questions

• Question based on C prog, Data Structures, Database Systems. It is usually based upon resume.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

first was aptitude round,second was of gd,third was paragraph writing,and then technical and HR round and very easy questions were asked in the technical round.One should be confident while giving interview same rule was applied there.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring process constitutes of 4 stages i.e.,
    1. Online Test
    Online Test comprising of 3 sections aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal ability(each having 20 Questions each). Try to solve at least 13 Questions of each section so that u may clear the cut off. Each section has its individual cut off.

2. Group Discussion round.
    In this groups of 15 students are made and the topic is given. 2 minutes time is given for thinking upon the topic and at last each candidate has to give the conclusion.
    Try to b precise in your points and let others also speak and do not deviate from the topic.At last 5 students were selected from my group, me being one.

3. Paragraph Writing Round(Non-Elimination)
    You have to write a paragraph on a A-4 sheet in about 15-20 minutes. This paragraph will be evaluated in HR round so don't take it easy.

4. HR and Technical Round
    Both the rounds were taken by the same panelist. In starting basic questions about myself were asked then it was followed by technical questions like writing the code of your project and explaining it with diagrams. Questions on coding of linked list and stacks.All they asked was from your resume only and what u know perfectly.Main focus was on coding not on theory.

The whole process took 2 days and last I was among one of the selected candidates.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

This was a walk-in drive (at Pune). The first two rounds of the interview process (technical and semi-technical) were quite smooth and quick and were completed by noon. The technical round was quite easy really. The interviewer touched upon topics from OOPS, C#, MVC and SQL.
    But once the candidates were shortlisted after these rounds, the process took a nose dive, primarily due to the fact that we were made to fill in a huge online application form, which should ideally be done upon joining the company. All this, before the HR round, which only concluded in the evening.
    All in all, I was expecting the interview to be more difficult, but it turned out to be a cake walk.

I was unhappy with the package offered. I was being offered 15% more elsewhere.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Erode (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The first round was Aptitude round. All the toppers are given free pass to get through it. The second round was group discussion. They valuate you according to your valid points and not with your ability to speak for more time. So keep it short and crisp. Don't open your mouth until you have a valid point. The next round was paragraph writing, which is not a elimination round. Write relevant to the topic so that they get impressed. The next round was HR. They will ask for all you have learnt during your graduation. So be sure with your basics. Be sure about your projects.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruitment HR from L&T infotech. Three rounds of interviews 1.Technical 2. Managerial 3. HR discussion.

All the panels were supportive during interview process. The technicals questions were based on basic concepts and mostly based on the CV.
    All three rounds took much time that could be minimized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on basic concepts and whatever mentioned in your CV.   Answer Question

The CTC offered was not matching to my expectation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

We had four rounds of assessment.
    1. Online aptitude test of 90 questions.
    2. Group discussion round.
    3. Technical interview.
    4. HR interview.
    Prepare for apti, clear it and speak at least thrice in gd.
    Technical round questions were related to c, c++ and basics.

Interview Questions

• It was a stress interview for our batch. They tried to screw everyone but keep your cool and have patience. Speak with confidence. Never say NO!   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

Interview

round one:online aptitude test,section wise cut off (quantitative,logical,verbal)
    round two:Group discussion and essay writing
    round three:technical (c prog,data structures,database systems,flat,project,testing,soft engg etc.,)
    different test cases,testing process,testing methods diffrerent db languages commands and usages
    round four:HR (expected questions,location,verification etc.,)

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was long and tiring, but questions were direct. easy. some tech guys would try and make your life difficult but if u got your basics correct, no problem. For a fresher it was fine, but for experienced person, please be ready for a through drill down of your entire life's study. sorry didn't mean to scare you but i guess interview questions on Google should suffice.