L&T Infotech

42 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in November 2011.

Interview Details – Was approached by a member of the organisations Talent Acquisition Team who was straight to the point and inquired about my qualifications and work experience.
Following which my resume was forwarded to the Internal HR Dept for a Telephonic Interview
The time between the first contact and the HR Telephonic Interview was about 5 days
The HR person was efficient and quick, then she transferred the call to a Technical person who queried me on Technology related topics and then was asked to wait for a follow up on the interview.

About 2 weeks passed and I didn't hear anything. I sent a followup to the member of the HR team and then she set up a F2F interview with a Senior Technical person to gauge my skills.
This F2F interview was multi-faceted in the sense that they asked me to attend an aptitude test and then had to give a technical Interview too.
The last round was that I had to meet a Senior Manager week later.

This final round was the expected run of the mill type. Not exceptional in any way
However the fact that stood out during the entire experience was that the Senior Manager in the final round was having a difficult time conversing in English and frequently switched to Hindi to explain things

Interview Question – What would you do if you were rejected in the Final Round of the interview process?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations happened in the final round with the Senior Manager and mostly centered around work compensation, location and perks. Of the three I had to compromise on the perks

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – 2 round of technical interview, and then a HR round to finalize your salary

Interview Question – They only can release the offer if you are ready to relocate to their location for which the requirement is open.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i have an issue to relocate to mumbai

Technical Trainee Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude of 90 min, then selects were given GD topics to discuss, again filtering then technical interview followed by HR. overall easy but lengthy procedure to select genuine candidates.

Interview Question – Do you mind joining us anywhere in india?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was quite good... but the result declaration took a lot of time i.e. around 15 days...

Interview Question – Do you want a job with more salary or more practical exposure?   View Answer

Peoplesoft Database Administrator Interview

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at L&T Infotech in December 2013.

Interview Details – It was a Campus recruitment . First round was of aptitude test followed by a group discussion and the next day we had a HR Interview.

Interview Question – I cannot think of any such difficult questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in December 2010.

Interview Details – Two technical interviews. One HR interview. First round of interview is critical. Then it is easy to get through 2nd round. Emphasis is move given on technical skills and attitude. Second round is more about design and team handling skill (if applicable). HR round is just about employment history, career, salary negotiation.

Interview Question – Would you join if offered with less package than you are having in your current offer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test- quants, verbal, logical
Group discussion- topic "KBC is all about money, knowledge or celebrity"
Technical
Paragraph writing- "Today's kids are tech savy"
HR interview

Interview Question – Very complex table design. and i ws asked to write html code for it.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – For other companies

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2011.

Interview Details – Campsu REcruitment , Written test , HR round, Technical Round and then followed up by GD

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test covering Mathematics concepts and english language
Group discussion
Technical round
HR round

Interview Question – there was no question as such. You just need to have good algorithm and data structure knowledge.you can specify the interviewer your favorite programming language and the topics you have prepared for the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – No process at all !!
The HR called me at 09:00 am for the interview, I reached at sharp 9 am.
The person who was to take my interview came at around 10 am, He was looking as if he is not even bothered to take me.
He asked all the dumb questions which any BA with Banking domain can answer.

Questions were mainly on payments, collections etc (all basic)

The interview lasted for 30 mins and after that the HR told me he will get back to me.

TILL NOW I AM WAITING HIS RESPONSE...

Interview Question – Nothing as such, all the questions were basic   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Infotech

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L&T Infotech interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by L&T Infotech employees and interview candidates.