Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at L&T Infotech
- Software Engineer (60)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (44)
- Senior Software Engineer (28)
- Software Engineer Trainee (16)
- GET (14)
- Software Developer (11)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Senior Systems Engineer (7)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Project Leader (4)
- SAP Consultant (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Senior Test Engineer (4)
- SET (4)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer/Tester (4)
- Associate Software Trainee (3)
- Software Test Engineer (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Team Lead (3)
- Project Lead (3)
- Fresher (3)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Warren, NJ) in February 2015.
I got a call from Consultancy who arranged for an interview. First they conducted a telephonic technical interview which I cleared. Then there was a face to face with HR and BI head. The HR people took almost eternity to respond. Finally what they offered me was way below what I had quoted. In fact, around 25-30 % lower than my expectations. I rejected the offer. Very bad HR, no transparency. I would not recommend anyone and would never ever join this kind of company.
- Technical round had some decent questions about the tool & Face to face interview was a decent experience with mix of questions. Some about tool and few like why our company and so on.. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in April 2014.
2 levles of technical interview and one Hr interview, Process is very smooth. L and T may release conditional offer.2 levles of technical interview and one Hr interview, Process is very smooth. L and T may release conditional offer.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in October 2010.
for usa they just need a person with MS degree
- Asked about work experience Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in March 2010.
No technical interview, only behavioral interview about your past projects and if you are ready to learn SAP. They are ready to sponsor H1 visa and that was the best point in the interview process. The interview lasted for 1 hr with a PM and a HR guy and was offered on the same day.
- Asked only one question: Are you willing to work at USD 30000 per year?? Answer Question
Asked only one question: Are you willing to work at USD 30000 per year?? The HR never was interested in negotiation. The salary was based for first 6 months and then as per performance an appraisal process will be conducted and then the salary will be upgraded.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review