L&T Infotech

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

Interview Details – Expect 2 technical rounds and final HR round. Technical rounds are not easy and you can be grilled for more then 2 hrs in one round. HR round is little easy comparatively.

Interview Question – To write code on board & design application on the machine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for me as I was not having any other offer.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 people in 1 day in two rounds. Interviewers asked some analyzable questions and took notes. HR seems to have a lot to do with the managers getting applications and are moderately involved in the hiring process. They will run background, education and health testing.

Interview Question – What you expect from the company if an opportunity is provided to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was negotiable, but you would need to be able to justify it, and even then they did not go up much higher.

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2008.

Interview Details – 2round of technical interview. Completly browse the resume. Need to explain any one project in detail.

Interview Question – If we are not prepared any question would be most difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wanted to come back to chennai, so accepted the offer what they provided

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!