L&T Infotech

L&T Infotech Project Leader Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

Expect 2 technical rounds and final HR round. Technical rounds are not easy and you can be grilled for more then 2 hrs in one round. HR round is little easy comparatively.

Interview Questions
  • To write code on board & design application on the machine.   Answer Question
No negotiation for me as I was not having any other offer.

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in November 2010.

I was interviewed by 3 people in 1 day in two rounds. Interviewers asked some analyzable questions and took notes. HR seems to have a lot to do with the managers getting applications and are moderately involved in the hiring process. They will run background, education and health testing.

Interview Questions
    • What you expect from the company if an opportunity is provided to you.   Answer Question
    The offer was negotiable, but you would need to be able to justify it, and even then they did not go up much higher.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2008.

2round of technical interview. Completly browse the resume. Need to explain any one project in detail.

Interview Questions
    • If we are not prepared any question would be most difficult   Answer Question
    I wanted to come back to chennai, so accepted the offer what they provided