L&T Infotech

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – client interview and then manager interview

Interview Question – have you done earn value analysis   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview Details – Face to face interview on project management, estimation, reporting, metric, domain knowledge, SQL/ database, UNIX etc

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in December 2009.

Interview Details – Two rounds of technical interview by senior members. Then carried by a managerial round interview followed by HR interview. all this process will take 3 to 4 weeks. Good support to infotech by its parent company

Interview Question – Many questions related to manegerial   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by the BU lead of Banking and Financial services and it lasted for the whole of 10 minutes.I was just briefly asked about my role in my previous employment. And a brief insight on what my role would be and my career growth. Unfortunately, none of what was mentioned ever materialised.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Well, I did not negotiate at all. Just took up what I was offered. I would strongly advise on negotiating and asking for a higher remuneration package than what is offered as later during the appraisals there is hardly any increment.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2010.

Interview Details – They have conducted technical interview. Followed by another interview by finance person to evaluate finance/ functional understanding and finally conducted HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was not very encouraging one but offered price was at par with market.

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2010.

Interview Details – form filling scheduled interview face to face

Interview Question – Explain the complex situation in detail   View Answer

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!