L&T Infotech Project Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

client interview and then manager interview

Interview Questions

• have you done earn value analysis   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Face to face interview on project management, estimation, reporting, metric, domain knowledge, SQL/ database, UNIX etc

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

form filling scheduled interview face to face

Interview Questions

• Explain the complex situation in detail   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

They have conducted technical interview. Followed by another interview by finance person to evaluate finance/ functional understanding and finally conducted HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How to do five year planning and automatic forecast   1 Answer
    • What is skip check & feeders   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not very encouraging one but offered price was at par with market.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview by senior members. Then carried by a managerial round interview followed by HR interview. all this process will take 3 to 4 weeks. Good support to infotech by its parent company

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the BU lead of Banking and Financial services and it lasted for the whole of 10 minutes.I was just briefly asked about my role in my previous employment. And a brief insight on what my role would be and my career growth. Unfortunately, none of what was mentioned ever materialised.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well, I did not negotiate at all. Just took up what I was offered. I would strongly advise on negotiating and asking for a higher remuneration package than what is offered as later during the appraisals there is hardly any increment.