L&T Infotech SAP Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edison, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2010.

No technical interview, only behavioral interview about your past projects and if you are ready to learn SAP.

They are ready to sponsor H1 visa and that was the best point in the interview process.

The interview lasted for 1 hr with a PM and a HR guy and was offered on the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Asked only one question: Are you willing to work at USD 30000 per year??   Answer Question
Asked only one question: Are you willing to work at USD 30000 per year??

The HR never was interested in negotiation.

The salary was based for first 6 months and then as per performance an appraisal process will be conducted and then the salary will be upgraded.

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Candidates are either referred by existing employees or shortlisted by HR or external recruitment consultants. Usually there are 2 to 3 rounds of interviews depending on the requirement/position. There are also walk-ins organized in various cities. Non-IT people can also apply as company usually takes 1 to 2 functional trainee batches in a year. These batches consist of people with domain expertise.

As usual with any other company. They won't pay you what you ask for. Companies always have a budget in mind for any position. Same is the case here.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2013.

Was called for SAP HCM consultant Position.
    1st Rd amazed me & shocked the way the interview went.
    They called me @ Bangalore site for a discussion for Positions live in Mumbai & Chennai.
    After a 3-4 hrs wait. Sum one told that, it would be a Tele Interview with the consultant located in Mumbai.
    The Interview started with general discussion but at later stage it was like the Interviewer is more interested in the locations than my skills & experiences...
    He put me a questions on payroll (how to go abt to generate payroll in Sap) ?? Which I answered correctly (Double chked with my Instructor). That was all about the interview conducted by L&T interviewer.
    Later, It was told that I doesn't match the SKILL SET they are looking. This shocked me bcoz he didn't asked anything related to subject & I got rejected on no grounds. When asked about rejection...they didnt replied me till date.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing Difficult...because Interviewer didnt asked anything related to subject..   View Answer

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!