L&T Infotech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at L&T Infotech in December 2010.

Specific about the requirement if in embedded as i was in embedded android. The old managers are not that much good but there are some good engineers.Over the years the PES BU is not growing much which is a concern

Interview Questions
  • If you are not prepared in embedded then don't got for interview, They will screw you   Answer Question
Very Poor in offshore salary

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2010.

Campus selection from College. It was a off campus @ Bhubaneswar Odisha in year 2008. joint date was delayed and got by 2010 Oct.
    Written followed by GD and Interview
    Then Offer letter in Hand on the spot.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at L&T Infotech.

got call from HR... first round was telephonic, second was face to face interview and then HR round. All testing concepts and work experience asked in interview, i have explained in a professional way that was the plus point of my interview. Interviewer quite impressed the way i answered the questions. my interview was through Video conferencing, Conducted from Mahape office and interviewer from Pune office.

nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in July 2014.

Got call from HR.
    1.Technical Interview : Basic and tricky questions.I think this is most important round.If you able to impress interviewer then everything other ll be smooth.
    2.Management Interview : About project and contribution
    3.HR Interview : Family background, Salary discussion

Interview Questions
    • How u r goin to create spring framework instead usin it?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in May 2014.

Hiring process is easy until techno-managerial round. First two rounds are aptitude, 1st technical which just checks your basics. 3rd round is with the architect where he checks in-depth knowledge of whatever you've mentioned in CV and worked upon .

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are from technology that you''ve worked and shown in CV.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

2 technical rounds and one HR. If urgent requirement, first round will be of client and if cleared, then L& T interview isjust a process. Otherwise, first round will be of basic language competence, and next round will be work experience based technical questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

I have applied to sasken communications for position of senior software engineer. I got a call from the HR manager and the interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • There were two rounds both technical, first round was for 50mins, mostly testing the domain knowledge and some of the language specific questions and second language skill(like c, c++ , java).They test the skills which they describe in the JD. Domain knowledge questions were straight and not very difficult. Second technical round was for about 2 hrs and too many questions related to bitwise operaters and there implementation in programs, were asked to write programs in linked list. Almost all the topics in C are covered in the second level of interview.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2012.

Was selected over a telephonic techinal interview followed by a telephonic HR round. The interview as relatively easy and was mainly focused on how sound a candidates foundation is. Be thorough with the basic if you have to get through the process.
    Had to bargain a bit for the salary.
    The induction procedure was more or less smooth. They provide 2 weeks stay for outstation joinees.

Interview Questions
    • The various datatypes used in java. This is difficult because we hardly use them all. The question is so basic that most of the candidates flunk on this one.   View Answer
    They bargain a lot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in August 2011.

I have updated my resume on job portal and got a call from a consultancy firm.
    The were three interview rounds out of which one first was technical second was management round and final round was HR round.
    Second round was a bit tough.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me 3 puzzles which I was not expecting.Managed to answer two of them.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2011.

Hiring and Interview process is somewhat transparent and easy going (process wise, timely).
    I was contacted over phone as they have found my profile from job site. Initial telephonic discussion was scheduled and happened in time. Technical level of questions was suitable for my experience level at that point of time. I was informed about the shortlisting and next face to face round the very next day. Schedule for face to face was fixed taking my comfort factor (timings). In the Face to face discussion the technical level were higher but suitable, Complex queries were required to be written on the spot. Interviewer was friendly and acted as a guide rather than as an examiner with big round spectacles. He was comfortable in getting the knowledge out of me by asking repeated questions in similar topic unless I answered up to his expectations. It made me feel he is the right person to evaluate the actual knowledge a person has. My strengths and weakness were pointed out by the interviewer. I was briefed about the department I may land up in and possible career path as well. Overall it was a very nice experience (first in life). I was again informed about shortlisting the very next working day and there was a short telephonic discussion on HR related things which went smooth. In next 3-4 days I was emailed the offer letter with agreed CTC.

Interview Questions
    • Writing queries outside a GUI (on paper) becomes difficult which we are accustomed to. But they took care to analyze the logical capability rather than syntax mugging. So even though it was difficult but they took care to bring the interviewee to comfort level to get the best output.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate and got the desired offer. From experience in the company I came to know that CTC negotiation is ok but you need to put through good arguments for designation. I met many people having varied designation and skills who did not negotiate on the designation part well.