L&T Infotech Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.8

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Hiring process constitutes of 4 stages i.e.,
1. Online Test
Online Test comprising of 3 sections aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal ability(each having 20 Questions each). Try to solve at least 13 Questions of each section so that u may clear the cut off. Each section has its individual cut off.

2. Group Discussion round.
In this groups of 15 students are made and the topic is given. 2 minutes time is given for thinking upon the topic and at last each candidate has to give the conclusion.
Try to b precise in your points and let others also speak and do not deviate from the topic.At last 5 students were selected from my group, me being one.

3. Paragraph Writing Round(Non-Elimination)
You have to write a paragraph on a A-4 sheet in about 15-20 minutes. This paragraph will be evaluated in HR round so don't take it easy.

4. HR and Technical Round
Both the rounds were taken by the same panelist. In starting basic questions about myself were asked then it was followed by technical questions like writing the code of your project and explaining it with diagrams. Questions on coding of linked list and stacks.All they asked was from your resume only and what u know perfectly.Main focus was on coding not on theory.

The whole process took 2 days and last I was among one of the selected candidates.

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Written Test, An test regarding how would you email your colleague.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2013.

Aptitude test- quants, verbal, logical
    Group discussion- topic "KBC is all about money, knowledge or celebrity"
    Technical
    Paragraph writing- "Today's kids are tech savy"
    HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Very complex table design. and i ws asked to write html code for it.   View Answer

For other companies

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2013.

There was a written test - aptitude , logical reasoning and english.

Interview : It consisted of two rounds
                        first round was technical , questions related to own branch were asked , basic questions
                        digital circuits, flip flops, opamp
                        second was the HR round - questions were asked on the basis of the Resume, hobbies

Interview Questions

got placed with greater package

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech in November 2012.

The Initial call was made through LinkedIn. Then I replied to the mail. And then the respective HR contacted me.
    There were 2 rounds of technical Interviews and then the salary negotiation part.

Interview Questions
    • The technical difficulties depend on the position you are required for.

Generally there are very good skilled people in higher management, but the work is pretty ordinary. So make sure you clear your job profile before joining.

Answer Question
    Salary offers are generally not that great. One needs to bargain a lot and if the position is critical, they can give you the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2012.

written test->technical Interview->2nd technical Interview

written test: most questions were on the basic C++
    technical Interview: implement queue, and some basic concepts of c++
    2nd technical interview: Operating System concepts as IPC, Memory management and pointer and reference related programs.

They follow the concept of salary=no of year of experience *2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2012.

they take so many rounds for choosing a candidate.this is such a nice experiance for me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2011.

Hiring is easy only as they need to fill seats,
    just have the basic understanding of what's written in your resume

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

3 rounds of interview - All telephonic but from their office premises itself .
    First 2 rounds were technical - basic questions , not too deep. Importance on relevant experience.
    Last round HR - also telephonic. Explains hierarchy. Asked for my expected salary and said they'll get back to me.
    After 3 weeks of silence, i wrote a follow up mail n got an apology mail with in 2 mins saying the client requirement is for 5+ years of experience. Though I still have their first mail saying experience required 2-4 years.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2008.

I joined this company as software engineer trainee.
    They first took aptitude test(includes Maths, General English and logical part ) Then took my interview He ask me a geometry based puzzle I quickly answer and got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Nope. I don't thing so, there wear for my friends those who got selected   Answer Question
    The offer was fix. Either I have to accept it or decline it. No negotiation.
    But the offer is for software trainee in college campus placement.