L&T Infotech Software Developer Interview Questions

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring process constitutes of 4 stages i.e., 1. Online Test Online Test comprising of 3 sections aptitude,logical reasoning, verbal ability(each having 20 Questions each). Try to solve at least 13 Questions of each section so that u may clear the cut off. Each section has its individual cut off. 2. Group Discussion round. In this groups of 15 students are made and the topic is given. 2 minutes time is given for thinking upon the topic and at last each candidate has to give the conclusion. Try to b precise in your points and let others also speak and do not deviate from the topic.At last 5 students were selected from my group, me being one. 3. Paragraph Writing Round(Non-Elimination) You have to write a paragraph on a A-4 sheet in about 15-20 minutes. This paragraph will be evaluated in HR round so don't take it easy. 4. HR and Technical Round Both the rounds were taken by the same panelist. In starting basic questions about myself were asked then it was followed by technical questions like writing the code of your project and explaining it with diagrams. Questions on coding of linked list and stacks.All they asked was from your resume only and what u know perfectly.Main focus was on coding not on theory. The whole process took 2 days and last I was among one of the selected candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

Written Test, An test regarding how would you email your colleague.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test- quants, verbal, logical Group discussion- topic "KBC is all about money, knowledge or celebrity" Technical Paragraph writing- "Today's kids are tech savy" HR interview

Interview Questions

• Very complex table design. and i ws asked to write html code for it.   1 Answer

For other companies

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There was a written test - aptitude , logical reasoning and english. Interview : It consisted of two rounds first round was technical , questions related to own branch were asked , basic questions digital circuits, flip flops, opamp second was the HR round - questions were asked on the basis of the Resume, hobbies

Interview Questions

got placed with greater package

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

The Initial call was made through LinkedIn. Then I replied to the mail. And then the respective HR contacted me. There were 2 rounds of technical Interviews and then the salary negotiation part.

Interview Questions

• The technical difficulties depend on the position you are required for. Generally there are very good skilled people in higher management, but the work is pretty ordinary. So make sure you clear your job profile before joining.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary offers are generally not that great. One needs to bargain a lot and if the position is critical, they can give you the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

written test->technical Interview->2nd technical Interview written test: most questions were on the basic C++ technical Interview: implement queue, and some basic concepts of c++ 2nd technical interview: Operating System concepts as IPC, Memory management and pointer and reference related programs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They follow the concept of salary=no of year of experience *2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

they take so many rounds for choosing a candidate.this is such a nice experiance for me.

Interview Questions

• why r u looking for a job?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring is easy only as they need to fill seats, just have the basic understanding of what's written in your resume

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - All telephonic but from their office premises itself . First 2 rounds were technical - basic questions , not too deep. Importance on relevant experience. Last round HR - also telephonic. Explains hierarchy. Asked for my expected salary and said they'll get back to me. After 3 weeks of silence, i wrote a follow up mail n got an apology mail with in 2 mins saying the client requirement is for 5+ years of experience. Though I still have their first mail saying experience required 2-4 years.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

I joined this company as software engineer trainee. They first took aptitude test(includes Maths, General English and logical part ) Then took my interview He ask me a geometry based puzzle I quickly answer and got selected.

Interview Questions

• Nope. I don't thing so, there wear for my friends those who got selected   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was fix. Either I have to accept it or decline it. No negotiation. But the offer is for software trainee in college campus placement.