L&T Infotech

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2013.

Interview Details – There was a written test - aptitude , logical reasoning and english.

Interview : It consisted of two rounds
                    first round was technical , questions related to own branch were asked , basic questions
                    digital circuits, flip flops, opamp
                    second was the HR round - questions were asked on the basis of the Resume, hobbies

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – got placed with greater package

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview - All telephonic but from their office premises itself .
First 2 rounds were technical - basic questions , not too deep. Importance on relevant experience.
Last round HR - also telephonic. Explains hierarchy. Asked for my expected salary and said they'll get back to me.
After 3 weeks of silence, i wrote a follow up mail n got an apology mail with in 2 mins saying the client requirement is for 5+ years of experience. Though I still have their first mail saying experience required 2-4 years.

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring is easy only as they need to fill seats,
just have the basic understanding of what's written in your resume

Chennai (India)

Interviewed at L&T Infotech

Interview Details – Written Test, An test regarding how would you email your colleague.

Interview Question – Moderate   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in October 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test- quants, verbal, logical
Group discussion- topic "KBC is all about money, knowledge or celebrity"
Technical
Paragraph writing- "Today's kids are tech savy"
HR interview

Interview Question – Very complex table design. and i ws asked to write html code for it.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – For other companies

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in June 2012.

Interview Details – written test->technical Interview->2nd technical Interview

written test: most questions were on the basic C++
technical Interview: implement queue, and some basic concepts of c++
2nd technical interview: Operating System concepts as IPC, Memory management and pointer and reference related programs.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They follow the concept of salary=no of year of experience *2

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at L&T Infotech in November 2012.

Interview Details – The Initial call was made through LinkedIn. Then I replied to the mail. And then the respective HR contacted me.
There were 2 rounds of technical Interviews and then the salary negotiation part.

Interview Question – The technical difficulties depend on the position you are required for.

Generally there are very good skilled people in higher management, but the work is pretty ordinary. So make sure you clear your job profile before joining.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary offers are generally not that great. One needs to bargain a lot and if the position is critical, they can give you the offer.

Aurangābād, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2008.

Interview Details – I joined this company as software engineer trainee.
They first took aptitude test(includes Maths, General English and logical part ) Then took my interview He ask me a geometry based puzzle I quickly answer and got selected.

Interview Question – Nope. I don't thing so, there wear for my friends those who got selected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was fix. Either I have to accept it or decline it. No negotiation.
But the offer is for software trainee in college campus placement.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at L&T Infotech in April 2012.

Interview Details – they take so many rounds for choosing a candidate.this is such a nice experiance for me.

Interview Question – why r u looking for a job?   View Answer

Worked for L&T Infotech? Contribute to the Community!