L&T Infotech Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

knowledge on mainframe was tested and was asked questions about my prior experience with Infosys. First a Group discussion was held and after that an one-to-one discussion happened where I was I was asked about my interest to travel onsite and also about my experience as program analyst trainee in Infosys.

Negotiation

no because i was a fresher

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test: Candidates are grouped into batches & sent to the computer labs for a 60 minute aptitude test. Time really flies here so take care. Questions are relatively easy.

2. Group Discussion: Again, grouped into batches of 10-15 & easy contemporary topics are given. Speak clearly, don't get aggressive & provide good points. You'll be through.

3. Paragraph Writing: Non-elimination as stated by others. But crucial for the next two rounds. This actually helped me get through a mediocre technical round.

4. Technical Interview: Patience plays a major role. They are bound to ask you questions you don't know the answers to, then insult you if you don't answer them. Stay calm. They're testing your patience. Don't keep your mouth shut though, try to answer something.

5. HR Interview: This seems like a harmless round but they're analyzing you deeply with trick questions. Take care what you answer. Communicate well & keep your cool. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Mumbai or Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not yet done.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

They have good process for aptitude testing with online or paper test. Then there will be two rounds of interview - one technical and second HR. They will judge based on your experience and skills. There are hire irrespective of project so you can be on bench for few days.

Interview Questions

• You may get some business scenario during technical round.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Edison, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

for usa they just need a person with MS degree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Irvine, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Wrriten Technical (with multiple choice)
    Technical (with scenario and architecuture related)
    HR (Salary and compensation)
    Final Round (With HU Head)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

We had four rounds of assessment.
    1. Online aptitude test of 90 questions.
    2. Group discussion round.
    3. Technical interview.
    4. HR interview.
    Prepare for apti, clear it and speak at least thrice in gd.
    Technical round questions were related to c, c++ and basics.

Interview Questions

• It was a stress interview for our batch. They tried to screw everyone but keep your cool and have patience. Speak with confidence. Never say NO!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was long and tiring, but questions were direct. easy. some tech guys would try and make your life difficult but if u got your basics correct, no problem. For a fresher it was fine, but for experienced person, please be ready for a through drill down of your entire life's study. sorry didn't mean to scare you but i guess interview questions on Google should suffice.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Held in campus so it as not so difficult. Expected question were asked. Nothing to worry for if you are college pass out.Take care of your location as mostly they prefer to keep you out of your home town.

Negotiation

ok

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

I joined as trainee in L& T infotech, in which have undergone series of phases to clear the entire process.Which includes the following phases such as IQ Test,Group Discussion,Technical Interview and followed by HR Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1st round Written.2nd Technical-

Interview Questions

• An interviewer who is very harsh interviewed on spring and hibernate. I admit i didn prepare for this interview. But tat guy was not polite right from the beginning. Whenever i tried answering.. he says, "See I dont want this and switched to next question"   1 Answer