L&T Infotech Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions
  • Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   View Answer
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. It had 4 rounds i.e. aptitude test, group discussion, presentation and HR interview. Got an offer letter after 2 days and was invited to join their Mumbai office where they tested the IT skills further. There was 3 months of intensive classroom training and 9 months of on job training.

Interview Questions
    No scope of negotiation as I joined them as a fresher. Negotiation may be possible for experienced ones bu I am not sure about that.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

I was selected in a walk in at L&T Infotech, Chennai campus. It was straight forward process - written test, GD and Interview. All done in one day.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was - one to many...they asked to speak for few mins which is not there in resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Campus selection.
    Pretty much the same process - aptitude, tch & HR interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)

This was 6 years back so not sure how much helpful.

Campus placement, It happened as below,
    1) Day 1 - We were notified by our college that L&T Infotech is coming for campus interviews.
    2) Day 7 - D day, It had below rounds,
                    1) Screening test - Mulitple choice questions for image recognition tests
                     2) All those who cleared first round, then went for Group Discussion. On reaching
                          there they changed GD to extempore and gave 2-3 min for preparation for topic
                          of choice. I think they were looking for good communication and presentation
                          skills and may be content.
                     3) Next round was Technical interview , there were two panels, one of the panel
                           was tough on interviewees and other one was lenient. you don't get to choose
                           which panel will take your interview. I think this is just co-incidence and not a
                           rule.
                      4) Last round if you made through all the others, happened at the 7 or 8pm and
                           was HR interview which is supposed to be simple but actually turned out to be
                           a stress interview.

Results were not declared same day for our college. we were told the next day.

Total students that appeared - 1500 students

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. take it or leave it

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in September 2012.

4 rounds - aptitude, group discussion, technical interview, hr interview. Aptitude round is quite easy as there are pretty easy ques.. they jus chck ur speed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2011.

It was the campus recruitment, consists of Technical exam then GD and finally Technical interview and HR Interaction

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2010.

Extempore followed by one on one interview in a 1 day process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in March 2009.

First there was an aptitude test which was held at our college campus.The selected ones from the aptitude test were called for Jam session the same evening.After that there was a direct 1:1 interview with HR personnel which is the last and final phase for the interview.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech in January 2009.

I got selected through Campus drive held at my College when I was in the 5th semester of BE.
    Process include 1 written test including aptitude, reasoning and English. This test includes questions of average standard so 1 week of study in these areas is sufficient to crack the same. Second round is Group Discussion which is mainly to check your communication skill and confidence. Final round is Personal Interview which includes both technical and human resource related questions which is also of average standard. Slight preparation will definitely led you to the success.

Interview Questions
    • Group Discussion is important so please be prepared for the same.   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation for fresher and they already have fixed salary structure for freshers.