L&T Infotech Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Ludhiana (India)).

Interview

Written test on Aptitude, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Personal interview was technical and behavioral. The interviewer was very polite and patient to listen to the answers. Questions about Data Structures (only this I can remember as of now).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my first job, so didn't think about negotiation.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. It had 4 rounds i.e. aptitude test, group discussion, presentation and HR interview. Got an offer letter after 2 days and was invited to join their Mumbai office where they tested the IT skills further. There was 3 months of intensive classroom training and 9 months of on job training.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Engineering?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No scope of negotiation as I joined them as a fresher. Negotiation may be possible for experienced ones bu I am not sure about that.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was selected in a walk in at L&T Infotech, Chennai campus. It was straight forward process - written test, GD and Interview. All done in one day.

Interview Questions

• Interview was - one to many...they asked to speak for few mins which is not there in resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Campus selection. Pretty much the same process - aptitude, tch & HR interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Amravati (India)).

Interview

This was 6 years back so not sure how much helpful. Campus placement, It happened as below, 1) Day 1 - We were notified by our college that L&T Infotech is coming for campus interviews. 2) Day 7 - D day, It had below rounds, 1) Screening test - Mulitple choice questions for image recognition tests 2) All those who cleared first round, then went for Group Discussion. On reaching there they changed GD to extempore and gave 2-3 min for preparation for topic of choice. I think they were looking for good communication and presentation skills and may be content. 3) Next round was Technical interview , there were two panels, one of the panel was tough on interviewees and other one was lenient. you don't get to choose which panel will take your interview. I think this is just co-incidence and not a rule. 4) Last round if you made through all the others, happened at the 7 or 8pm and was HR interview which is supposed to be simple but actually turned out to be a stress interview. Results were not declared same day for our college. we were told the next day. Total students that appeared - 1500 students

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. take it or leave it

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

4 rounds - aptitude, group discussion, technical interview, hr interview. Aptitude round is quite easy as there are pretty easy ques.. they jus chck ur speed.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

It was good. Standard 4-5 round process. Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical, HR round. They had visited our campus. It was a two day process. First day consisted of the Aptitude and group discussion rounds. Whereas the Technical and HR rounds were carried out the next day. The results were published the same day.

Interview Questions

• As i am not from CS/IT field they actually did not ask much about IT techs. Mostly your final year projects   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Written test that is consist of aptitude , english and logical reasoning. Followed by group discussion and then final HR/Technical interview. .

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself is the basic question and whatever you have in your CV.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Infotech (Airoli (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Group discussion followed by technical and HR interview. 40 min technical interview followed by 10 min HR interview. 20 min Group discussion. Communication skills are assessed. Technical interview is based on basic concepts. HR interview included all common HR questions.

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers