L&T Infotech Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in college, interview was tough it took a complete day, started wth a writted apptitude test then a group discussion round, a technical interview followed by group hr discussion and we were handed offer letters same day;

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in rural parts of india where there are no basic facilities like electricity road.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for L&T Infotech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. It had 4 rounds i.e. aptitude test, group discussion, presentation and HR interview. Got an offer letter after 2 days and was invited to join their Mumbai office where they tested the IT skills further. There was 3 months of intensive classroom training and 9 months of on job training.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Engineering?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No scope of negotiation as I joined them as a fresher. Negotiation may be possible for experienced ones bu I am not sure about that.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was selected in a walk in at L&T Infotech, Chennai campus. It was straight forward process - written test, GD and Interview. All done in one day.

Interview Questions

• Interview was - one to many...they asked to speak for few mins which is not there in resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at L&T Infotech.

Interview

Campus selection.
    Pretty much the same process - aptitude, tch & HR interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Amravati (India)).

Interview

This was 6 years back so not sure how much helpful.

Campus placement, It happened as below,
    1) Day 1 - We were notified by our college that L&T Infotech is coming for campus interviews.
    2) Day 7 - D day, It had below rounds,
                    1) Screening test - Mulitple choice questions for image recognition tests
                     2) All those who cleared first round, then went for Group Discussion. On reaching
                          there they changed GD to extempore and gave 2-3 min for preparation for topic
                          of choice. I think they were looking for good communication and presentation
                          skills and may be content.
                     3) Next round was Technical interview , there were two panels, one of the panel
                           was tough on interviewees and other one was lenient. you don't get to choose
                           which panel will take your interview. I think this is just co-incidence and not a
                           rule.
                      4) Last round if you made through all the others, happened at the 7 or 8pm and
                           was HR interview which is supposed to be simple but actually turned out to be
                           a stress interview.

Results were not declared same day for our college. we were told the next day.

Total students that appeared - 1500 students

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. take it or leave it

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

4 rounds - aptitude, group discussion, technical interview, hr interview. Aptitude round is quite easy as there are pretty easy ques.. they jus chck ur speed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was the campus recruitment, consists of Technical exam then GD and finally Technical interview and HR Interaction

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Airoli (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Group discussion followed by technical and HR interview. 40 min technical interview followed by 10 min HR interview. 20 min Group discussion. Communication skills are assessed. Technical interview is based on basic concepts. HR interview included all common HR questions.

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at L&T Infotech in February 2010.

Interview

Extempore followed by one on one interview in a 1 day process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at L&T Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test which was held at our college campus.The selected ones from the aptitude test were called for Jam session the same evening.After that there was a direct 1:1 interview with HR personnel which is the last and final phase for the interview.