L&T

L&T Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

Intern Interview

And as for me, I am not the best when it comes to answering questions on the fly, so I "memorize" (not word for word, the general idea so that should I be asked the question, I would already know how to answer it as soon as it is asked) the most likely questions (ie. Tell me about yourself or at the very least "Why do you want to be a CLS") and think up of various situations in my work/school that can serve as appropriate situations for behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you completed any internships? What did you gain from the experience?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Campus interview - one round - full board interview that includes some of very senior people and HR - technical and behavior questions

The panel interviewers had a variety of questions on experience and qualifications - they were very co-operative too

Follow up was drug test and medical test at L&T facility. Best part is the initial training - this lets you travel across the country and a very enjoyable one

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T in January 2015.

The hiring process was for 2 days. On the first day it was a written test and non-eliminating GD round. Next day was interviews.
    Written test was of 90 minutes with questions from all the fields- technical, English, reasoning and maths. GD was simple.
    Interview was quite easy for me but it was quite tough for others. I had written quality control as my favorite so most of the questions were from that which I answered properly. They wanted to see if I would really join the company. Be calm and confident and do a little research about the company.
    Hope it helps. All the best!

Fixed

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

most of the questions were mainly based on my resume.there were general HR questions.there were some questions on your areas of interest.they asked questions on politics and general knowledge.they only check your basic concepts and communication skills and thats it.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T in November 2014.

2 Tests for initial selection after PPT: 1) Aptitude+ vebal+ Quant (50 min) 2)Technical (SOM, TOM, Manufacturing) (50 min)
    GD was no elimination round topics were India's views about quality. environmental problems
    Interview: only Tech

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T.

l and t came to my college.. the process involved initial CGPA shortlisting and then interviews.they take only technical interviews in which basics as well as practical knowledge is tested. be thorough with the applications of machines and some other electrical equipments. interviews varies college to college , so dont stick to it.

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected was.. how the tubelight works???   View Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at L&T in August 2014.

the procedure consited of 3 rounds (excluding pre placement talks) 1. offline test - technical and aptitude 2. group discussion 3. personal interview. in technical most questions were based on material science, welding, automobile. aptitude consisted of 3 sections - verbal ability, logical reasoning and numerical analysis

Interview Questions
    • questions were easy, except aptitude was lengthy, and you have to achive minimum cut off in each sections. interview questions were based on subject you prefered   Answer Question

GET Interview

Apti and then interview. The aptitude is fairly easy quite lengthy. The usual logic applies, do what you know -first.They give out the results of apti pretty quick... But not of the interviews... the process being centralized.

Interview Questions
    • Name the nearest railway construction project   View Answer

Common Aptitude Test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at L&T in January 2014.

good hard nice cool and exhaustible , nice interns and human resources. got placed but not satisfied with level of questions in technical round . its almost easy. hassan was my panel member in GD but in other panels its worst .