L&T

L&T Lead Structural Designer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Structural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at L&T in May 2010.

for the first round, they conducted a technical Interview . As my interveiwe was scheduled to be at time 10.AM it started by 3.00pm . He asked about the projects done in my previous organisations and digging them. Later they said that I will be having the second round. It took almost 20 days to attend for second round.This time the panel took the interview for an hour asking about Design of steel structures and Buildings.

Interview Questions
  • what is the basic dfiffernce in cost per sft for g+40 and G+10 Building   View Answer
  • what are the disadvantages of PT slab   View Answer

They might have thought that i fit for Design cordinator rather than designer.But at the same time time the position which I had been chosen might not be available.