L&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Structural Designer Interview

Lead Structural Designer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at L&T in May 2010.

Interview Details – for the first round, they conducted a technical Interview . As my interveiwe was scheduled to be at time 10.AM it started by 3.00pm . He asked about the projects done in my previous organisations and digging them. Later they said that I will be having the second round. It took almost 20 days to attend for second round.This time the panel took the interview for an hour asking about Design of steel structures and Buildings.

Interview Questions

• what is the basic dfiffernce in cost per sft for g+40 and G+10 Building   View Answer
  • what are the disadvantages of PT slab   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They might have thought that i fit for Design cordinator rather than designer.But at the same time time the position which I had been chosen might not be available.

Worked for L&T? Contribute to the Community!