L3-Interstate Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at L3-Interstate Electronics

Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

Prior to the hostile takeover, hiring & interviewing was very positive and effective. Afterwards, it became sterile and stagnant. After laying off 60% of the workforce, there were statements that we were eligible to apply in other L-3 divisions. No feedback whatsoever was received from any applications.

Interview Questions

• Since the application for other divisions seemed to go nowhere, I have no idea what the interview questions are.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L3-Interstate Electronics in February 2010.

Interview

Pretty standard phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How many line items are on the most recent project schedule you are responsible for.   1 Answer

Salary offered was to low

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at L3-Interstate Electronics in March 2008.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview with human resourdes manager. This was mostly top level stuff. The next step was in person interview with functional manageement focused on skills needed for the job. There was an interview with program managers where they tried to warn me how difficult it is to work at IEC, specially for functions that feel some job obligation/responsibility (such as contracts, finance, engineering, program management).