LA Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Baby Sitter Interview

Baby Sitter
Hemet, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LA Fitness in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee. I had to speak with two managers a few times before I was interviewed. The interview was done by both managers and was hired on the spot. I was told that the job was challenging and if I couldn't do it, I had to let them know right then and there.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was willing to drop everything I was doing on a day off to cover someone else's shift.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – minimum wage, part time hours.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Baby Sitter Interview

Evanston, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LA Fitness in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty simple. I had a phone (screening interview) and then I set up and interview to meet with the Department Head.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. " No room in the budget"

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Fitness

Worked for LA Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LA Fitness Baby Sitter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LA Fitness employees and interview candidates.