LA Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Baby Sitter Interview

Baby Sitter
Hemet, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LA Fitness in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by an employee. I had to speak with two managers a few times before I was interviewed. The interview was done by both managers and was hired on the spot. I was told that the job was challenging and if I couldn't do it, I had to let them know right then and there.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was willing to drop everything I was doing on a day off to cover someone else's shift.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – minimum wage, part time hours.

Baby Sitter Interview

Baby Sitter
Evanston, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LA Fitness in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty simple. I had a phone (screening interview) and then I set up and interview to meet with the Department Head.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. " No room in the budget"

Worked for LA Fitness? Contribute to the Community!