LA Fitness

2.0

Club Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ
Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at LA Fitness in February 2015.

The interview process was extremely fast, I was expecting it to be at least 10 - 15 minutes, but it seems it wasn't even 5 minutes.

He asked me to talk about myself and my previous job experiences (even though I gave him an resume that stated exactly that) then proceeded to tell me that I will get a call back on either Monday or Tuesday to see if I was hired or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Tell me an experience when you had an upset customer and proceeded to fix the problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Club Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I applied online – interviewed at LA Fitness.

I submitted my application online and then went in person a few weeks later to check up on it. I got lucky and the Ops Manager was working the front and pulled me aside for a 2 sec interview then pulled me to his desk for a 5 minute interview and offered me a part-time position to start.

Interview Questions

I was offered minimum wage. I can't go from making 40k/year(about $19/hour) to roughly 17k/year($8/hour). I have a bachelors from a UCLA, I have loans to pay back and then some!