LA Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Full Time Personal Trainer Interview

Full Time Personal Trainer
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LA Fitness in April 2012.

Interview Details – Horrible management. Was called for a first interview for 10:00am. Arrived at 9:50, and waited until 10:40 just to be told that my interviewer is not there and that I will be interviewed by someone who turned to be a complete disaster.
Had another interview with a branch manager, and once again I had to wait even longer. The manager was completely unprofessional, gave me a ripped piece of paper with scribblings on it and that was supposed to be my work schedule. Offered me a different position than what I applied for and offered me minimum wage knowing that I make quite more than that in my current job.

Interview Question – Why do you think you deserve this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Wages were strictly set and not negotiable. Declined the job offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Fitness

Worked for LA Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LA Fitness Full Time Personal Trainer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LA Fitness employees and interview candidates.