LA Fitness Full Time Personal Trainer Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Full Time Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Horrible management. Was called for a first interview for 10:00am. Arrived at 9:50, and waited until 10:40 just to be told that my interviewer is not there and that I will be interviewed by someone who turned to be a complete disaster.
Had another interview with a branch manager, and once again I had to wait even longer. The manager was completely unprofessional, gave me a ripped piece of paper with scribblings on it and that was supposed to be my work schedule. Offered me a different position than what I applied for and offered me minimum wage knowing that I make quite more than that in my current job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Wages were strictly set and not negotiable. Declined the job offer.