LA Fitness

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Sarasota, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at LA Fitness in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was thrown into the position with fear of losing my job if I refused. I received no training either, to be successful

Interview Question – There weren't any questions asked that are of importance or even relevant to the position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

General Manager Interview

General Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LA Fitness in February 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty good, fairly in depth but Company have high staff turnover, they dont take care of GMs.

Interview Question – None, RD did interview, he was very profesional.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good, decent money offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Fitness

Worked for LA Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LA Fitness General Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LA Fitness employees and interview candidates.