LA Fitness International LLC.
www.lafitness.com 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
National City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at LA Fitness International LLC. in December 2011.

Interview Details – They came in interviewed me asked my previous job duties and not very much more.I interviewed them more than they interviewed me.I was told same day I had the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LA Fitness International LLC. in April 2009.

Interview Details – After sending in resume to district manger and following up with several more emails, I was finally called for interview. I went to a presale trailer and waited about 45 minuntes before being called in the office. (I later heard that making the interviewee wait is a tactic LAF uses to intimidate ) Interview lasted about 30 minutes with only the very basic and predictable interview questions asked. Shook hands and left.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – NO NEGOTIATIONS. you are paid what they tell you, beware of any promises of future raises and / or opportunities for advancement. Never happened in my 5 years of employment there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Fitness International LLC.

Worked for LA Fitness International LLC.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LA Fitness International LLC. Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LA Fitness International LLC. employees and interview candidates.