LA Fitness

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LA Fitness in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview just to go over my resume and probably make sure I was a normal person. Was offered an interview in person but declined because the pay was only $7.50/hr plus commission, which still was really bad for someone with a Bachelor's degree (he said his best sales advisor averages about $12-14/hr).

Interview Question – They all were pretty basic questions about why you like sales, why LA Fitness, do you lead a healthy life, etc.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LA Fitness.

Interview Details – Show up. Have good positive attitude u good.

Interview Question – Are u looking for a job? Or a career ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage + commission+big bonus . Benefit after 3 month if qualified. And promotion with in 2 month.

Tinley Park, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LA Fitness in March 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call for an interview. After afew brief questions, decided on a time and te for an interview in person.

Interview Question – higest goal achieved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a brief interview. He asked afew questions about jobs on my resume and hired me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Fitness

Worked for LA Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LA Fitness Membership Sales Advisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by LA Fitness employees and interview candidates.