LA Fitness Membership Sales Advisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Membership Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at LA Fitness in January 2013.

Initial phone interview just to go over my resume and probably make sure I was a normal person. Was offered an interview in person but declined because the pay was only $7.50/hr plus commission, which still was really bad for someone with a Bachelor's degree (he said his best sales advisor averages about $12-14/hr).

Interview Questions
  • They all were pretty basic questions about why you like sales, why LA Fitness, do you lead a healthy life, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Membership Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tinley Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at LA Fitness in March 2010.

I got a call for an interview. After afew brief questions, decided on a time and te for an interview in person.

Interview Questions
    It was a brief interview. He asked afew questions about jobs on my resume and hired me.

Worked for LA Fitness? Contribute to the Community!