LA Fitness Membership Sales Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

Membership Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview just to go over my resume and probably make sure I was a normal person. Was offered an interview in person but declined because the pay was only $7.50/hr plus commission, which still was really bad for someone with a Bachelor's degree (he said his best sales advisor averages about $12-14/hr).

Interview Questions

• They all were pretty basic questions about why you like sales, why LA Fitness, do you lead a healthy life, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LA Fitness

Membership Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LA Fitness (Tinley Park, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

I got a call for an interview. After afew brief questions, decided on a time and te for an interview in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a brief interview. He asked afew questions about jobs on my resume and hired me.