LA Fitness (UK)

1.6

Membership Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Show up. Have good positive attitude u good.

Interview Questions
    • Are u looking for a job? Or a career ?   View Answer
    Minimum wage + commission+big bonus . Benefit after 3 month if qualified. And promotion with in 2 month.

Receptionest Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK) in May 2011.

very easy very personality not diffacult at all. you meet you talk you get asked what you can work and hiried if they like you you show up help the members and you have a job

I am working there I have for the last four years

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview process what me walking in asking if they were hiring and I was hired on the spot! Many inexperienced trainers will get hired!

no negotiation

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Employee referral. Took a few days

min wage+commisiion+bonuses -

Call Center Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

The Manager was apparently too busy to conduct an interview so he passed me on to one of his assistants who just gave a job description. She was nice and so was the manger except the manager was misleading and lead me on for about a month and half telling me he wanted to hire me but he didn't have enough hours to give me.

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Interview. Sample workout. Hired

Interview Questions
    • Sample workout is the most difficult if you dont know what youre doing. Be prepared with a workout before coming in.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Personal Training Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK).

Submitted application, received a call a few days later. Casual interview was given before my workout (I was in gym clothes and they didn't care). Hired within 5 min (turnover is VERY high). If you don't get a call within a week, call the PT director because all online applicatoins go into an online application pool and you can easily get overlooked.

Interview Questions
    • No questions really, only if I was a certified trainer, when I could start, it's a joke there.   Answer Question
    ZERO room for negotiation.

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK) in March 2012.

I received a phone call asking if I was still interested in the job. I accepted the interview and went to the location, which is an old Bally's that is now owned by LA Fitness, however they have not updated any of the signage. The hiring manager was late to the interview, and the interview process wasn't so much an interview as them trying to hire me on the spot. The manager explained to me the training department procedures, told me how much I would be paid, and was on her phone during the interview. The staff didn't seem to have uniforms (at least at the front desk). It all seemed a little unprofessional and the facilities were dark and dingy. Certainly a very interesting interview experience though.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly don't think they asked me a single question about my qualifications or knowledge.   Answer Question

Gym Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK) in March 2012.

I had a scheduled interview with the general manager, but he was late so I interviewed with the assistant manager. I am a student about to finish my degree and I was told by the assistant manager (who seemed to really like me) to say I wasn't going to school anymore and that I just really wanted the money. After words I was told to consider myself hired. Later that day I ended up interviewing with the general manager who after a quick look at my resume and all of two questions said I was hired. All I had to do was meet with the district manager and I would be starting by the next week. The district manager did not show up for our first two meetings, I caught him on our third meeting and he was an hour late. The interview consisted of him telling me how much money I could make and how quickly I could move up. When I asked questions about the actual services of the company and how they plan on staying competitive over the next 5 years he did not really have an answer for me. He told me I was hired however and that I would start the next day at either one of two locations. He told me he had to make some calls and gave me his personal cell to contact him within the next couple hours to find out where to go to fill out the paperwork. He never answered my call and his employees never seemed to know where he was.

Interview Questions

The interview process seemed a bit shady, also the management seemed unreliable

Training Director Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LA Fitness (UK) in December 2011.

Submitted on line application, met with a guy who I will call x, I liked x, enjoyed his outlook thought the position was a good fit. X called the next day and said y, would be I touch. Wasn't sure how y fit in, y called, via the conversation. I had no idea if y was a man or woman. I was ref to y's boss, I drove across the county and met with a sleazy sales guy who brought out paper and drew diagrams of $... Like I was buying a car !!! I didn't get a word in and sleezy sales guy, spent too much time, promising raises and promotions. Should have been a red flag.

I was sent back to y, come to find out y was a female, very heavy steroid use.

Interview Questions
    No? No negotiations just a piece of odd paper with scribblings