LA Inc. Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Inc.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LA Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I turned in my cover letter and resume online and received an invite for an interview within about three days from the HR Director. There was a tight schedule to get the interview in, and I was able to come in on very short notice. I met with the Department director, who started off asking me questions to determine my knowledge of the field for which I was applying. Then the Department director explained the nature of the position and what that department was looking for in candidates. I asked a few questions and that was it. The interview probably lasted 20 minutes, and the Department director was pretty emotionless the entire time. I sent an email to the HR Director (I received no response) and a thank you card to the Department Director. About a week later I received an email from the HR Director stating that they would be moving forward with other candidates for the final round. I sent a follow up email kindly asking for an explanation as to why I had not been selected, and I got no response.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember; nothing stood out too much.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LA Inc.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LA Inc..

Interview

Answered online ad. Called for interview within 15 days of submission. Interview conducted by head of HR. General questions pertaining to field. Additional interview with supervising VP. More pointed questions to field, and general problem solving. Offered position within the week.

Interview Questions

• A VP is holding up an important piece of the campaign. What would you do?   Answer Question