LA Quinta Area Director of Sales Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Area Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  DFW, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at LA Quinta in May 2011.

Was contacted by recruiter from La Quinta Corporate HR after being referred by local sales Colleague. Telephone interview lasted 40 minutes and included typical questions re: experience, likes/dislikes, etc. Recruiter was very professional and personable and closed conversation explaining that I would be contacted by Regional DOS for next step. Was contacted approximately 7 days later by Regional DOS via telephone. Was told upon conclusion of interview that I would be contacted by VP of Sales after their annual sales rally, which would take place the following week.

I did not pursue further as I did not feel the 2nd interviewer possessed the articulation skills or industry knowledge of someone I would do well reporting to. I also did not want to be part of an organization that place such little importance on filling such a critical position.

Worked for LA Quinta? Contribute to the Community!