LA Quinta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Director of Sales Interview

Area Director of Sales
DFW, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at LA Quinta in May 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by recruiter from La Quinta Corporate HR after being referred by local sales Colleague. Telephone interview lasted 40 minutes and included typical questions re: experience, likes/dislikes, etc. Recruiter was very professional and personable and closed conversation explaining that I would be contacted by Regional DOS for next step. Was contacted approximately 7 days later by Regional DOS via telephone. Was told upon conclusion of interview that I would be contacted by VP of Sales after their annual sales rally, which would take place the following week.

Reason for Declining – I did not pursue further as I did not feel the 2nd interviewer possessed the articulation skills or industry knowledge of someone I would do well reporting to. I also did not want to be part of an organization that place such little importance on filling such a critical position.

Worked for LA Quinta? Contribute to the Community!