LA Quinta Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

1.3

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LA Quinta in March 2015.

Interview

Answered a Craigslist ad, but didn't know who it was. They called about a week and half later for a short phone screening. Asked to come in the next day for a face to face interview, which was also short. Wanted to know about computer skills, availability, being able to address small issues with guests, and questions about your background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LA Quinta (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

He looked at my resume and asked about my past experience, especially my past hotel experience. He also asked a few questions about my other jobs with customer service. We talked about what days I would work and how long I would be with the company (it was a summer job). He told me to dress nice, then had me start training on the spot.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at LA Quinta (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was concise and easy. La Quinta had two weeks of training and 90 days of probation when hired. All you do is fill out forms agreeing to standard company procedures, and background check. The job description was right on spot with what you had to do.