LA Quinta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Front Desk Clerk
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LA Quinta in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was concise and easy. La Quinta had two weeks of training and 90 days of probation when hired. All you do is fill out forms agreeing to standard company procedures, and background check. The job description was right on spot with what you had to do.

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Front Desk Clerk
Fort Collins, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at LA Quinta in May 2011.

Interview Details – He looked at my resume and asked about my past experience, especially my past hotel experience. He also asked a few questions about my other jobs with customer service. We talked about what days I would work and how long I would be with the company (it was a summer job). He told me to dress nice, then had me start training on the spot.

Interview Question – What I disliked most about working in a hotel   Answer Question

Worked for LA Quinta? Contribute to the Community!