LA Quinta

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at LA Quinta in May 2011.

He looked at my resume and asked about my past experience, especially my past hotel experience. He also asked a few questions about my other jobs with customer service. We talked about what days I would work and how long I would be with the company (it was a summer job). He told me to dress nice, then had me start training on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at LA Quinta in June 2010.

Interview was concise and easy. La Quinta had two weeks of training and 90 days of probation when hired. All you do is fill out forms agreeing to standard company procedures, and background check. The job description was right on spot with what you had to do.