LA Quinta

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Night Auditor

Interviewed at LA Quinta

Interview Details – Very fast and simple questions. Applied in the morning got called that afternoon and was hired the next day.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Night Auditor
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LA Quinta in October 2009.

Interview Details – The person was nice and told me he will call me. During the interview he didn't ask many questions. I was pretty sure I got the job until he call the next week told me he hired someone with more experience than me.

Interview Question – There wasn't any question that was difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Night Auditor Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LA Quinta in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. I received a call from the GM within a few days. Met with her that same day. I filled out another application and took a lengthy personality survey. Spoke with the GM, one on one. We played a scenario game, she asked about prior customer service experience. Extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – All questions were simple to answer. Mostly geared towards prior experience.   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at LA Quinta in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of me submitting my application, I waited approximately a week beforfe I recieved a call back. After I was interviewed, I was called again for a second internview. I was then told the job would be for nine us dollars an hour. I needed the money so I took it.

Interview Question – A customer arrives in a bad mood, how would I change it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at LA Quinta

Worked for LA Quinta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LA Quinta Night Auditor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by LA Quinta employees and interview candidates.