LA Quinta

LA Quinta Night Auditor Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Night Auditor Interview

Very fast and simple questions. Applied in the morning got called that afternoon and was hired the next day.

Other Interview Reviews for LA Quinta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LA Quinta in October 2009.

The person was nice and told me he will call me. During the interview he didn't ask many questions. I was pretty sure I got the job until he call the next week told me he hired someone with more experience than me.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any question that was difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Night Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LA Quinta in May 2012.

Applied online. I received a call from the GM within a few days. Met with her that same day. I filled out another application and took a lengthy personality survey. Spoke with the GM, one on one. We played a scenario game, she asked about prior customer service experience. Extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were simple to answer. Mostly geared towards prior experience.   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LA Quinta in March 2009.

The interview process consisted of me submitting my application, I waited approximately a week beforfe I recieved a call back. After I was interviewed, I was called again for a second internview. I was then told the job would be for nine us dollars an hour. I needed the money so I took it.

Interview Questions
    • A customer arrives in a bad mood, how would I change it?   Answer Question